- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek through the jungle and stay with a local hilltribe
- Bathe and care for elephants at the elephant sanctuary
- Visit the beautiful Erawan waterfalls
- Take a bike ride around the Ayutthaya ruins
Cycle around the ancient temple ruins, swim and bathe with elephants, trek and zipline through the jungle, learn to cook traditional Thai cuisine and stay with a hill-tribe village. Visit the mountain town of Pai which welcomes backpackers and has an awesome canyon from where you can watch and enjoy the sunset, before heading back to chill out with a few cold beers.
This ultimate northern Thailand adventure jam packed with activities that will keep you on your toes.
Day 1: Arrival in Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok - Kanchanaburi
Day 3: Erawan Waterfall tour
Day 4: Kanchanaburi - Ayutthaya - Chiang Mai
Day 5: Chiang Mai tour
Day 6: Jungle hiking and hill-tribe homestay
Day 7: Hill-tribe homestay continues
Day 8: Zipline through the jungle
Day 9: Elephant sanctuary tour
Day 10: Pai tour
Day 11: Pai rest day
Day 12: Chiang Mai tour
Day 13: Chiang Mai canyon tour
Day 14: Departure and onward travel
- Airport pick up service
- All accommodation
- Meals including 2 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- Transport as mentioned in the itnerary
- Meals not mentioned in the itnerary
- International flights cost
- Transfer back at the end
- Save +US$ 38 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.