- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 12
- Have it your way and explore the sights, tastes and the feel of Bangkok, Thailand
- Explore the finest attractions in Angkor Wat, the World Heritage Site in Siem Reap
- Experience Cambodian rural life in Kompong Cham Province on the mighty Mekong Riverside
- Enjoy your trip from Bangkok, Siem Reap, Sihanouk Ville and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam
The trip starts off in the bustling city of Bangkok where you can explore the sights, tastes and feel of Bangkok, before taking you to the amazing ancient temples of Siem Reap. Explore the finest attractions in Angkor Wat Archaeological Park, a UNESCO world heritage site.
Immerse yourself in real Cambodian life and culture by spending time in the laid-back village of Kompong Cham. Visit essential sights at Phnom Penh and explore nature and rural life through the Chambok eco-village. Learn of the disturbing horrors of war and the important Khmer history in Phnom Penh. Then, have a relaxing beach experience at Sihanouk Ville before joining in the energy and vibrancy of the dynamic Ho Chi Minh City.
This tour gives you the convenience of an organized schedule and the freedom and flexibility to choose what interests you. It involves a lot of public transport trips, some long land trips and basic accommodations, so get ready to explore like a local as you are lead by your local tour leader from start to end.
Day 1: Day 1: Bangkok (Thailand)
Day 2: Day 2: Bangkok to Siem Reap
Day 3: Day 3: Siem Reap / Angkor Wat
Day 4: Day 4: Siem Reap
Day 5: Day 5: Kompong Cham
Day 6: Day 6: Phnom Penh
Day 7: Day 7: Chambok Homestay
Day 8: Day 8: Sihanouk Ville
Day 9: Day 9: Sihanouk Ville
Day 10: Day 10: Phnom Penh
Day 11: Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
Day 12: Day 12: Ho Chi Minh City
- An experienced local tour leader throughout the trip
- Small group tours maximum of 12 passengers
- 10 nights at budget hotel/guesthouse and 1 night at homestay
- 7 simple breakfasts (basic), arranged by the small hotels/guesthouses, or tour leader
- 1 dinner at homestay in Chambox Village
- 1 day Angkor Wat guided tour with entrance fees and national park fees
- Traditional dance at Chambox homestay
- Cooking dinner at Chambox village
- Local transport, private minivan, public bus ticket, tuk tuk
- Entrance fees except 1 day Angkor Wat pass
- Optional activities on the trip
- International and domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking • Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund • Hotel check in time at 2 pm and check out time at 12 noon, there will be charge extra for late checkout, please negotiate with the hotel if you wish to have late check out on departure day or early check in on arrival day.