- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- age_requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the picturesque floating Market of Damnoen Saduak
- Learn about the history of the Death Railway and the Bridge over the River Kwai.
- Explore Ayutthaya one of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, marvel at the impressive Buddha statues
- Taste locally grown pineapples enroute to Chiang Rai
Day 1: Bangkok Arrival (d)
Day 2: Bangkok - Kanchanaburi / River Kwai (b,l)
Day 3: Kanchanaburi - Ayutthaya - Phitsanulok (b,l)
Day 4: Phitsanulok - Sukothai - Lampang (b,l)
Day 5: Lampang - Chiang Rai (b,l)
Day 6: Golden Triangle (b,l)
Day 7: Golden Triangle - Chiang Mai (b,l)
Day 8: Chiang Mai (b,l)
Day 9: Chiang Mai (b,d)
Day 10: Chiang Mai Departure (b)
- Breakfast in bed on selected days
- Airport Meet-and-Greet welcome service with local tour guide
- 24/7 local assistance and travel guidance
- Guaranteed departures with Just Two Guests
- Small group with maximum 16 guests
- A unique "local-host" experience exclusively offered by Tweet World Travel
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from chiang mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this 10-day Heritage Of Thailand Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 119 today.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 10-day Heritage Of Thailand Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
10-day Heritage Of Thailand Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 10-day Heritage Of Thailand Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.