- Elephant ride in Mysore
- Tea Plantation Tour in Munnar
- Kathakali Dance Show in Cochin
- Wildlife Safari in Bandipur National Park
With our South India tour, we take you to all the tourist charms of the city one by one. Be it the Lal Bagh Botanical Garden or the local market, we cover every place you'd want to see in your itinerary. We take you to the most popular attractions, but also introduce you to hidden wonders, places that don't usually make their way to traveler guidebooks.
That’s not the end of the story. We also take you to Munnar and Cochin, where you get to see god's own country via a memorable sightseeing tour.
Please refer to the itinerary for a detailed description of the tour.
Day 1: Arrival Bangalore
Day 2: Bangalore
Day 3: Bangalore - Mysore
Day 4: Mysore
Day 5: Mysore - Ooty
Day 6: Ooty
Day 7: Ooty - Bandipur - Ooty
Day 8: Ooty - Kodaikanal
Day 9: Kodaikanal
Day 10: Kodaikanal - Munnar
Day 11: Munnar
Day 12: Munnar - Cochin
Day 13: Cochin - Drop
- Accommodation on Double/Twin sharing basis
- Transfers and sightseeing by Private Car
- All inclusive toll, parking, driver allowances
- Wildlife and safari charges in Bandipur
- Toll, parking, driver allowances
- Any meals, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Any entrance fees, camera fees
- Any other services opted or incurred except mentioned in the inclusions part
- Save US$ 64 today.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.