- duration 13 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Informational booklets
- Elephant ride in Mysore
- Tea Plantation Tour in Munnar
- Kathakali Dance Show in Cochin
- Wildlife Safari in Bandipur National Park
With our South India tour, we take you to all the tourist charms of the city one by one. Be it the Lal Bagh Botanical Garden or the local market, we cover every place you'd want to see in your itinerary. We take you to the most popular attractions, but also introduce you to hidden wonders, places that don't usually make their way to traveler guidebooks.
That’s not the end of the story. We also take you to Munnar and Cochin, where you get to see god's own country via a memorable sightseeing tour.
Please refer to the itinerary for a detailed description of the tour.
Day 1: Arrival Bangalore
Day 2: Bangalore
Day 3: Bangalore - Mysore
Day 4: Mysore
Day 5: Mysore - Ooty
Day 6: Ooty
Day 7: Ooty - Bandipur - Ooty
Day 8: Ooty - Kodaikanal
Day 9: Kodaikanal
Day 10: Kodaikanal - Munnar
Day 11: Munnar
Day 12: Munnar - Cochin
Day 13: Cochin - Drop
- Accommodation on Double/Twin sharing basis
- Transfers and sightseeing by Private Car
- All inclusive toll, parking, driver allowances
- Wildlife and safari charges in Bandipur
- Toll, parking, driver allowances
- Any meals, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Any entrance fees, camera fees
- Any other services opted or incurred except mentioned in the inclusions part
- Save +US$ 38 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.