- duration 24 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wander around the parks and museums in Anchorage
- Visit Kenai Fjords National Park and see the massive Exit Glacier
- Explore and hike in Denali National Park
- Boat trip and night out in the wilds of the Alaskan Wilderness
through Alaska is all about the great outdoors and adventure activities.
Whether we are exploring Seward, Denali or Kenai national Parks, we allow time
for hiking, boat trips, quad biking or horse riding through some of the
continents most spectacular landscapes; glaciers, snow capped mountains and
stunning lakes make this part of the journey very special.
Then there is
Canada's Yukon & Klondyke area, famed for its gold rush and its hub Dawson
City; the area is still active in gold mining and we will visit one of the
great Gold mining rigs. Throughout this region we will be camping in stunning
locations, on the banks of lakes, rivers or under mountains.
This trip is
also about the wildlife and there will be opportunities for bear spotting and
witnessing the amazing salmon runs of the great British Colombian Rivers. As we cross through the Canadian Rockies, we
will be time to go hiking, biking or rafting and also to visit some of the Native
Day 1: Banff
Day 2: Banff
Day 3: Jasper
Day 4: Jasper
Day 5: Francois Lake
Day 6: Stewart
Day 7: Stewart
Day 8: Watson Lake
Day 9: Whitehorse
Day 10: Whitehorse
Day 11: Dawson City
Day 12: Dawson City
Day 13: Tok
Day 14: McCarthy
Day 15: McCarthy
Day 16: Denali Highway
Day 17: Denali Highway
Day 18: Denali NP
Day 19: Denali NP
Day 20: Denali NP
Day 21: Seward
Day 22: Seward
Day 23: Anchorage
Day 24: Anchorage
- US Style School Bus, Boat
- Two Dragoman Crew Members, Local Guides where necessary
- 19 Breakfasts
- 18 Lunches
- 18 Dinner
- Any international flights to Banff National Park and from Anchorage are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wilds of Alaska & Western Canada tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 136 today.
- Save US$ 90+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wilds of Alaska & Western Canada tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Wilds of Alaska & Western Canada tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wilds of Alaska & Western Canada tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Local Payment The local payment is a group fund, paid separately from the trip price on the first day of the tour. It covers everything that the group does together on the ground. This is primarily hotel accommodation and campsite fees, meals whilst camping (but not while eating in restaurants), and included activities and puts money directly back to the local community. The local payment, or kitty system, is unique to overlanding tours and provides maximum flexibility and best value on the road - you can see exactly what is being paid for, you get everything at cost price, it keeps costs competitive by leveraging group expenses and saves on administrative costs. The fund is run by the tour guide, and any excess left over at the end is returned equally to the group. Local prices are estimated in USD when we print the brochure then reviewed monthly as local costs and exchange rates vary throughout the year. It's therefore important once you book your trip to check the website regularly and just before departure for any changes to the amount.