- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- Private whale watching from a chartered boat
- Four game drives within Yala and Udawalawe National Parks
- Sinharaja Rainforest and tranquil Talalla beach
- Naturalist guides throughout
Sri Lanka is well known for its cultural heritage and picture perfect beaches, but perhaps less known is that it is also one of the best locations in Asia for wildlife. The wide range of altitudes found in this small island results in a variation of climate and diversity normal only found across a whole continent. Blue whales congregate off the southern coast of Sri Lanka, elephant herds gather in Udawalawe and the elusive leopard rules in Yala. As well as game drives in Sri Lanka’s most famous national parks we visit the steamy Sinharaja Rainforest and relax on the south coast, where the warm waters of the Indian Ocean lap the shore and days can easily drift by from the shade of a palm tree.
Day 1: Start Colombo; transfer to Ahangama beach hotel.
Day 2: Morning private whale watching excursion; afternoon visit Galle Fort.
Day 3: Transfer to Sinharaja Rainforest; afternoon walk.
Day 4: Full day to discover Sinharaja Rainforest.
Day 5: To Udawalawe; afternoon game drive in Udawalawe N.P.
Day 6: Morning game drive in Udawalawe N.P.; visit Elephant Transit Home at feeding
Day 7: Transfer to Tissamaharama; afternoon game drive in Yala N.P.
Day 8: Morning game drive in Yala N.P.; to Talalla.
Day 9: Relax by the beach in Talalla; optional whale watching excursion.
Day 10: To Colombo; end Colombo.
- 9 nights in comfortable hotels and eco lodges , All accommodation
- All breakfasts and 9 dinners are included , All breakfasts and 9 dinners included
- 10 days land only / 11 days flight inclusive
- Travel by private bus, boat and 4WD
- All transport and listed activities
- Whale watching season: November to April
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Any international flights to/from Bandaranaike International Airport are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wild Sri Lanka tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 94 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 13 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Wild Sri Lanka tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wild Sri Lanka tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.