- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- If there’s one ultimate Galapagos adventure, this is it. Combining offthebeatentrack gems with iconic sights like the Pinnacle Rock, this trip is a microcosm of the Galapagos
- This unique, standalone sailing adventure shares its itinerary with no other Intrepid trip. Enjoy minimal contact with other travellers and boats
- Explore the remote west coast of Isabela on a small Panga boat, and venture to the farwest Fernandina, home of the highest density of marine iguanas
- Beachlovers will be in heaven. The turtledotted Las Bachas is about as idyllic as they come, and the richly coloured sands of Espumilla on your feet feel like nothing else
Few destinations rival the Galapagos for up-close encounters with wildlife, and this adventure focuses on the stars of the show. Enjoy a pure boat trip that’s free of detours, overnight stopovers and passengers joining or leaving throughout. Stay on the boat and venture to the remotest parts of the archipelago – the west coast of Isla Isabela and Isla Fernandina – and see almost all of the wildlife the Galapagos is famous for. Take the chance to swim and snorkel with sea lions and reef sharks off Isla Santa Cruz and Isla Bartolome; spy frigatebirds, boobies and pelicans soaring above North Seymour or Cerro Dragon; and stroll among land iguanas and flightless cormorants on volcanic Punta Espinosa. When it’s all over, why not stay on for a surf, dive, eco-lodge stay, or some ultimate relaxation on sleepy Sunset Beach.
Isla Santa Cruz
North Seymour - Bartolome
Isla Isabela - Isla Fernandina
Isla Santa Cruz
Isla Santa Cruz
- Overnight boat (7 nights)
- 7 Breakfast, 7 Lunch, 7 Dinner
- Boat , Bus , Zodiac (Panga)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Bachas Beach Walk (1 hour) - Wet Landing
- Isla North Seymour - Walk (2 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla North Seymour - Snorkelling (1 hours)
- Isla Bartolome - Walk (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Bartolome - Snorkelling (1.5 hours)
- Isla Santiago - Puerto Egas - Walk (1.45 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Santiago - Puerto Egas - Snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Sanitago - Espumilla Beach - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Sanitago - Espumilla Beach - Snorkelling (45 mins)
- Isla Sanitago - Buccaneer's Cove - Sail (15 mins)
- Isla Isabela - Tagus Cove - Walk (1.45 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Isabela - Tagus Cove - Snorkel (1 hour)
- Isla Fernandina - Punta Espinosa - Walk (2 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Fernandina - Punta Espinosa - Snorkel (1 hour)
- Isla Isabela - Elizabeth Bay - Panga Ride (2 hours)
- Isla Isabela - Punta Moreno - Walk and Panga ride (2 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Isabela - Punta Moreno - Snorkel (45min)
- Isla Isabela - Las Tintoreras visit (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Isabela - Sierra Negra Volcano Crater Walk (3.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Isabela - Los Humedales (Wetlands) - Dry Landing
- Isla Isabela - Interpretation Center Visit
- Isla Santa Cruz - Cerro Dragon - Walk (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Santa Cruz - Punta Carrion - Snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Highlands Visit (1 hour) - Dry Landing
- Any international flights to/from Baltra Island are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Pure Galapagos (Daphne) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 165+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pure Galapagos (Daphne) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 941 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 27 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Pure Galapagos (Daphne) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pure Galapagos (Daphne) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions