- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See giant tortoises at the Charles Darwin Research Station.
- Go snorkelling in Santa Fé.
- Spot sea lion colonies is Isla Lobos.
- Stroll on the white coral sand beaches of Darwin Bay.
Millenia of isolation from mankind has bred a fascinating diversity of plant, animal, and marine life among the Galápagos Islands. Discover these islands for yourself aboard our luxury catamaran, the Reina Silvia Voyager, equipped with amenities for a comfortable and convenient sailing tour during your eight days exploring the central and western Galápagos. Spot iguanas and flamingoes on the green and white-sand beaches of Punta Cormorant, witness abundant marine life while snorkelling in Punta Vicente Roca, and make friends with giant sea tortoises at the Charles Darwin Research Station on Santa Cruz. Exploring the Galápagos has never been so easy and inspiring.
Day 1: Baltra / Santa Cruz
Day 2: Floreana: Punta Cormorant / Post Office Bay
Day 3: Isabela: Punta Moreno / Elizabeth Bay
Day 4: Isabela / Fernandina
Day 5: Isabela: Tagus Cove / Punta Vicente Roca
Day 6: Santiago: Buccaneer Cove / Puerto Egas
Day 7: Santa Cruz / North Seymour
Day 8: Baltra
7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
Note: Allow USD50-65 for meals not included.
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Reina Silvia Voyager (7 nts)
- All meals aboard the Reina Silvia Voyager
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Snorkelling at Champion Islet, Punta Moreno, Punta Espinoza, Punta Vicente Roca, Puerto Egas, Bachas Beach and North Seymour
- Possibility to snorkel or kayak at Tagus Cove and Buccaneer Cove
- Incredible wildlife encounters throughout
- Highlands and wild tortoise excursion (Santa Cruz Island)
- Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island)
- All landings and excursions
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Any international flights to/from Baltra Island are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Galápagos – West and Central Islands aboard the Reina Silvia Voyager (Cruise Only) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 310 today.
- Save US$ 206+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Galápagos – West and Central Islands aboard the Reina Silvia Voyager (Cruise Only) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Galápagos – West and Central Islands aboard the Reina Silvia Voyager (Cruise Only) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Galápagos – West and Central Islands aboard the Reina Silvia Voyager (Cruise Only) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.