- Learn about the Galapagos' birds and animals from expert naturalists
- Explore the volcanic landscape of the archipelago
- Enjoy activities like snorkeling, kayaking and glass-bottom boat ride
- Visit exclusive sites where no other boats or visitors will be in sight
Led by expert naturalists, we will visit different islands and bays to meet their residents, including the Galapagos giant tortoise, marine iguana, penguins, flightless cormorant and more. We will also be visiting Charles Darwin Research Station and Giant Tortoise Breeding Center to learn about the scientific research and conservation efforts underway to conserve the Galapagos' ecosystem.
We will also explore the volcanic landscape of the islands, as well as take part in activities like snorkeling, glass-bottom boat tour, kayaking and paddle boarding.
Our mother ship will be Yacht Isabela II, which offers the perfect, intimate space for exploring the Galapagos in comfort. Measuring just a little over 183 feet (55 meters), this three-deck vessel has 20 cabins that sleep up to 40 guests, with several indoor and outdoor communal spaces that give guests the opportunity to revel in the mesmerizing views of the islands. The latest in sustainable technology makes Isabela II the ideal yacht to navigate around the Galapagos without disturbing their delicate ecosystem.
Day 1: Baltra and Santa Cruz Islands
Day 2: Bartolome and Santiago Islands
Day 3: Santa Cruz & Santiago Islands
Day 4: Isabela and Fernandina Islands
Day 5: Baltra Island
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- Accomodation as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing tours on islands as per the itinerary
- Naturalist guides along with lecture services in both English & Spanish
- Snorkeling gear, kayaks, a glass-bottom boat and paddleboards
- Medical care on board (does not include the cost of medication)
- Luggage handling
- Air tickets to and from Galapagos as well as airport taxes
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (USD 100). Please note that the entrance fee is subject to change without prior notice
- Migration Control Card (USD 20). Please note that the price is subject to change without prior notice
- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses that are personal in nature like gifts, laundry or valet service
- Wi-Fi internet (Intermittent and low-bandwidth. Available for an additional fee)
- Fuel surcharges
- Wet suit rental
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 158+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationDuring peak season dates, Metropolitan Touring reserves the right to prioritize reservations taking into account factors such as payment and confirmation dates. A peak season supplement also applies. We reserve the right to limit the number of twin/double cabins for single use dependent on availability. Regardless the number of cabins occupied, the ship’s authorized maximum operating capacity cannot exceed 48 guests. Minimum age for children 6 years old and maximun 11 years old. Galapagos Itineraries are subject to change due to weather, logistical or operational reasons. All rates are subject to change. If fuel prices increase, additional charges may apply. All credit card payments are exempt from additional fees.