- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Snorkel with playful sea lions
- Enjoy hiking in uninhabited islands
- See iguanas, Galapagos tortoises and other animals
- Travel to some of the most remote islands of the Galapagos
The islands of the Galapagos are also known as 'enchanted islands' because they are remote and have been difficult to locate throughout history, primarily due to changing ocean currents.This isolation has allowed unique flora and fauna to develop in the area without human interference.
Meet your guide at Baltra Airport and travel to Santa Cruz Island. Visit the famous Twin Craters and see giant Galapagos tortoises in their natural habitat. Explore the islands of the Galapagos aboard the cruise yacht. Berth in small harbors and drop anchor in secluded bays with long white beaches.
Snorkel with playful sea lions and other marine animals. Enjoy seeing whales, dolphins and flying fish during your journey. Get close to the residents of the islands that have evolved without any natural predators. Visit the islands of Santa Cruz, Floreana, Espanola and San Cristobal. Drive back to the airport of San Cristobal after the trip is over.
Day 1: Baltra Airport - Santa Cruz Island
Day 2: Post Office Bay - Punta Cormorant (Floreana Island)
Day 3: Punta Suarez - Gardner Bay (Española Island)
Day 4: Lobos Island - San Cristobal Airport
- Accommodation in a double cabin with a private bathroom
- Full board starting from the lunch on the first day to breakfast on the last day
- An English-speaking, naturalist guide during excursions
- Transfers between the cruise and airports
- International/ national flights
- National park entrance fees
- TCT card fees
- Personal expenses and beverages other than those mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Wetsuits (available for rent)
- Travel insurance
- Snorkeling equipment (available for rent)
- Save +US$ 55 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.