- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Farm and plantation visits
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the abandoned Bedugul Hotel, see panoramic views
- Visit the Ulun Danu Temple, located in the middle of a lake
- Enjoy an amazing sunset view from Tanah Lot Temple
You have the option of enjoying freshly-picked strawberries from a local plantation. After sampling the tasty fruits, head for the abandoned Bedugul Hotel. The hotel was originally constructed some 20 years ago but was never completed because of the Bali bombings. It is now a somewhat macabre tourist attraction in its own right, albeit one that offers great views of surrounding areas.
Don a traditional Sari and make your way to the sacred Ulun Danu Temple, which is in the middle of the impressive Beratan Lake, and is one of Bali’s top tourist destinations. Visit a small wildlife park in the temple where you can have your photo taken with snakes, monkeys, and many large birds. Learn more about the history and religious significance of the temple from your guide.
Your next destination is the Jatiluwih rice terraces near Ubud. These incredible, man-made terraces have allowed people in the area to engage in agriculture and have become one of the most popular representations of the Balinese countryside. The tour ends at the enchanting Tanah Lot Temple, built atop a rock in the middle of the sea, which is often a destination for couples wanting children. Your tour comes to an end after you have enjoyed an amazing sunset view from the temple.
- Entrance tickets to places mentioned in the itinerary
- Professional guide
- Private air-conditioned car
- A mineral water bottle
- Parking and toll fees
- Git-Git Waterfall
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.