- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 16+ years old
- age_requirement 16+ years old
- Enjoy endurance mountain biking in Bali & East Java
- See sunrise from Penanjakan Point, located in Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park
- Spend three days cycling on the flanks of the active Mount Batur and Mount Agung
- Bike through the woods, breath in the fresh air and enjoy beautiful natural scenery
We will pick you upon arrival in Bali on Day 1 of the tour and drive you to Canggu, the starting point of this journey. Your adventure begins once we have reached the region of Bedugul, located at an altitude of 1400 meters. Bike through the woods, breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the beautiful natural scenery. Spend three thrilling days cycling on the flanks of the active Mount Batur and Mount Agung volcanoes. Also included is a hike to the top of Mount Batur and a bicycle journey back to the bottom.
Transfer to East Java and test your ability in the endurance trails of Probolingo. Witness sunrise from Penanjakan Point, located in Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. During the four days that you spend there, you will hit the trails in and around this national park. The ride comes to an end in Batu from where you will fly back to the island of Bali.
Day 1: Bali arrival and transfer to your hotel in Canggu
Day 2: Bali single track through the woods (40 km)
Day 3: Bali downhill & enduro tracks (35 km)
Day 4: Mount Batur summit hike and bike down
Day 5: Ride around Mount Bromo crater in East Java (25 km)
Day 6: East Java enduro trail to Probolingo (35 km)
Day 7: Sunrise from Mt Bromo Park & ride to Welang (40 km)
Day 8: East Java – Bali with morning ride in Batu (32 km)
Day 9: Departure day
- Arrival and departure transfers
- 8 nights in local hotels with breakfast
- 7 amazing days of mountain bike riding
- All transportation as listed per itinerary in our a/c private vehicle
- 2 domestic flights
- Visit to the Amplitude pump track
- Entrances fees for Bromo National Park
- 8 breakfast, 7 lunch & a welcome dinner. While riding in Bali we provide trail snacks, fruit, drinking water, full vehicle support and lunch. In Java we provide trail snacks, drinking water and lunch
- Well maintained mountain bike, helmet, water bottle and gloves
- 2 x free riding jersey Infinity Mountainbiking per person
- 100% Infinity Mountainbiking, no outsourcing!
- Our passion and experience
- Single room supplement
- Indonesia visa fees
- International flight tickets
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Additional expenses like laundry and phone calls
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationImportant: Please note that the above itinerary is a statement of intent and to be used as a guideline only. Each day may vary due to the cycling times of the group, weather and trail conditions. The guide in charge of your trip will alter the schedule as necessary and any/all such alterations are at the discretion of Infinity Mountainbiking and your tour guides. STYLE Fully supported enduro style mountain bike tour INFINITY STAFF AND GUIDES This tour will lead by one of our senior mountain bike guides. For groups of 4+ riders, we will provide 2 guides. DIFFICULTY Advanced 5/5 Advanced: Tours are suitable for experienced mountain bikers only with great fitness and strong bike handling skills. Riding is primarily on rough doubletrack and singletrack. Sections of trail can be very challenging with frequent ascents and descents of significant length. Trail conditions can change rapidly due to weather conditions and natural elements such as vegetation. Please make sure you are not choosing a tour that is too difficult for your skill level. This is your vacation, not an army camp! Expect to ride about 4-5 hours per day, covering an average of 45km. Send us an email or call our office if you have any questions. DAYS CYCLING 7 days BIKES Well maintained 2020 Polygon Siskiu T7 or T8 full suspension bikes CYCLING CONDITIONS We ride on everything from a single track, jeep track, dirt roads, farm trails, small paved roads, sandy trails and we visit a few trails centers as well. Due to the nature of the trails our support vehicle can't ride with us all the time. 2020 DEPARTURES In case you are interested in a group departure and our available start dates do not fit into your schedule, you can choose the dates that you would like to start the trip on. This works as long as you are open about other people joining in. We will confirm the starting date for you if we have availability. Please note that this tour is subject to availability and your booking request must reach us well in advance to the tour start date since we can schedule only a limited trip dates per year. 2020 CONFIRMED DEPARTURES (Current) 2020 July 03-11 2020 December 20-28 PRIVATE DEPARTURES We can organize this trip as a private tour as well. Please check with us for availability.