Bali Natural landmarks sightseeing Tours 2019/2020
40 Natural landmarks sightseeing Tours with 73 Reviews
- HIke Mount Batur at sunrise.
- Visit Batur natural hot spring.
- Volcanic steam boiled eggs!.
“Lovely guide who ensured a speedy but safe hike up to see the sunrise. Included breakfast and she was very ...”
Highlights5% off Today
- Travel from Sanur to Nusa Penida in a speedboat.
- Enjoy snorkeling in the Crystal Bay.
- Visit the famous Broken Beach and Angel Billabong.
SavingUS$ 5From US$ 95 US$ 90 12 hours View Tour
Highlights15% off Today
- Lombok and the Gili Islands are less frequented than their Balinese neighbour, yet offer beautiful mountain scenery and pristine beaches.
- Visiting the villages around Puyung, Tetebatu and Senaru gives you an insight into local customs and culture, and of course the delicious local food!.
- Stay on the East Coast of Lombok in an area off the tourist trail.
8 day countryside and village visits tour through Sanur, Tetebatu, Labuhan Pandan and 3 other destinations in Indonesia. Read More
SaveUS$ 225From US$ 1,070 US$ 909 8 days View Tour
|Jul 27||Only 1 seat left|
|Aug 3||Only 6 seats left|
- Visit Tegenungan, one of the famous waterfall in Bali.
- Explore the Ubud Monkey Forest.
- See the rice terraces of Tegalalang.
On this day trip you will visit Bali, Ubud and Denpasar. Read More
- Visit the arts and crafts villages of Celuk, Mas & Topati.
- Explore Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave), visit the rice terraces of Tegalalang.
- Take a trip to Museum Antonio Blanco.
“We got a good deal on our holiday package. The company’s staff helped us to pick 2 guided tours (safari ...”
- Explore the abandoned Bedugul Hotel, see panoramic views.
- Visit the Ulun Danu Temple, located in the middle of a lake.
- Enjoy an amazing sunset view from Tanah Lot Temple.
“Thank you The Seven Holiday. Interesting itinerary. Well executed. Friendly, punctual and knowledgeable guides. It was like magic! ...”
Highlights21% off Today
- Explore Bohorok National Park and try to spot orangutans and monkeys..
- Watch the sunrise from the top of a volcano..
- Relax on an island resort..
16 day countryside and village visits tour through Medan, Bohorok, Berastagi and 8 other destinations in Indonesia. Read More
SavingUS$ 521From US$ 2,489 US$ 1,968 16 days View Tour
|Jul 20||Only 1 seat left|
|Oct 12||10+ seats left|
- See one of the finest volcanic calderas in the world, the caldera of Mount Batur.
- Relaxing in the natural hot-water spring in Mount Batur.
- Visit the ancient holy temple of Tirta Empul.
On this day trip you will visit Denpasar, Bali and Ubud. Read More
- Travel to Tegenungan & Munduk waterfalls.
- Explore Aling-Aling Waterfall.
- Pickup and drop-off services provided.
- Visit a coffee plantation in Bali, drink the most expensive coffee in the world.
- Explore Celuk, Mas and Topati villages, known for their craftsmen.
- See Mount Batur, an active Volcano.
“7 holidays have been amazing from the get go. We were in bali during the whole mount agung fiasco and ...”
- Visit the Uluwatu Temple, one of the major Hindu temples in Bali.
- Explore the Jimbaran Beach.
- Watch the sun set into the Indian Ocean.
6 hour natural landmarks sightseeing tour in Kuta. Read More
- Visit some of the most beautiful waterfalls in Bali.
- Enjoy sliding down a river.
- Travel to the surrounding villages and see the lives of the people.
- Yogyakarta is one of South-East Asia's standout spots, and a cycling trip takes you through its backcountry, a world of flower-studded fields and smiling locals.
- Take a guided walk through the jungle and rice paddies of Seloliman Nature Reserve, then sit back, relax and soak up the ambience under the stars.
- Climbing Mt Bromo in the early hours of the morning is an adventure to remember.
“Had an amazing tour. The guide was professional. The tour was well arranged and the group was great. Overall, easy ...”
SaveUS$ 132From US$ 1,885 14 days View Tour
|Aug 4||Only 4 seats left|
|Aug 11||Only 4 seats left|
HighlightsSkip the queue
- Relax, breathe, and explore the Mangrove Forest of Nusa Lembongan.
- Snorkeling in Nusa Lembongan featuring great marine life.
12 hour local boat rides trip in Bali. Read More
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results