- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- Visit a local coffee plantation
- See the beautiful Pura Puncak Penulisan Temple
- Experience sunrise from Mt Batur
- Enjoy cycling downhill to Ubud on a wide mixture of terrain
We will pick you up from your accommodation on Day 1 (please refer to the 'Good to Know' section for more details). The first day involves riding around the outer rim of the volcano while soaking up the amazing views of an ocean on one side and mountains on the other. Expect some of Bali's best single track riding on this day!
On your second and last day of this trip, you will hike up to the summit of Mt Batur for an amazing sunrise experience before hurtling down a wide mixture of terrain all the way to Ubud, where this adventure ends. Reasonable bike skills are needed to be able to navigate the varying terrain that you encounter on this trip. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes and carry appropriate outfit.
Day 1: Pickup & Batur crater ride
Day 2: Hike to the summit of Mount Batur & cycle down to Ubud
- Pickup provided from select locations in Bali (please scroll down to the 'Good to Know' section for more details)
- One night's accommodation on a double/twin-share basis. Single rooms can be booked at an additional amount
- Meals: 1 breakfast & 2 lunches
- A charming, knowledgeable, local tour guide
- Two days of fully supported mountain biking trip with a back-up vehicle
- You have the option to book this trip with our full-suspension bikes (plus helmets and gloves)
- Vehicle support during the ride
- A sunrise hike to the summit of Mt Batur
- Local snacks and fruit as well as drinking water
- Single room supplement
- International/domestic airfare
- Indonesia visa fees
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers and not included in the tour price
- Anything mentioned optional in the itinerary
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationDIFFICULTY Intermediate 3.5/5 Intermediate cycling trips are suitable for riders with a good fitness level. Previous mountain biking experience is recommended. Trail surfaces may include uneven terrain and narrow trails and some single tracks with occasional obstacles (roots, rocks and sand). Hills and descents are moderate and require some skill. Riders with minimal mountain biking experience but who have road biking skills or a strong fitness level, along with an adventurous spirit, should be able to enjoy this type of tour. STYLE This is a fully supported mountain bike trip with a backup vehicle. CYCLING CONDITIONS Total distance covered on Day 1: 28 km Total distance covered on Day 2: 35 km You will cycle on a wide mixture of terrain, ranging from single tracks, jeep tracks, sandy roads, broken tarmac roads and many more, during this tour. You should have reasonable bike skills to be able to navigate the varying terrain. We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes appropriate for cycling. PICK UP AND DROP OFF Pickup points on Day 1 Nusa Dua area: 07:00 am Seminyak, Legian, Sanur, Canggu & Kuta areas: 7:30 am Ubud: 8:30 am Drop-off schedule: Expect to be back in Ubud on Day 2 at around 4.00 pm (since different factors can affect your drop-off time, please use this as a reference only). BIKES Well maintained 2020 Polygon Siskiu T7 and T8 full suspension bikes.