- Local culture
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the arts and crafts villages of Celuk, Mas & Topati
- Explore Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave), visit the rice terraces of Tegalalang
- Take a trip to Museum Antonio Blanco
- Travel to Gunung Kawi, one of the oldest monuments in Bali
See the masters at work and learn more about their skills that are passed down from generation to generation. Buy souvenirs from them if you want to. Your next destination is the temple of Tirta Empul, which is said to be nearly 1,000 years old. The temple consists of a series of courtyards with pools, whose waters always stay cold. These pools host bathing rituals at different times of the year. You have the option of taking a dip in these pools if you want to.
Travel next to one of the oldest and most mysterious monuments in Bali - the Gunung Kawi complex, which is included in the UNESCO World Heritage list. The monument consists of huge altars carved into stony slopes. But the highlight of this trip is the Antonio Blanco Museum, housed in a quaint home with art deco-style interiors and a courtyard full of chirping parrots.
Drive to the famous rice terraces of Tegalalang and visit Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave), the latter of which got its name due to the images of an elephant's head carved in the rock at the entrance to the cave. This cave was used by Buddhist monks in the past.
We will provide you with a drop off service to your accommodation after the cave tour is over.
- Entrance tickets to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Professional guide
- Private, air-conditioned cars and fuel cost
- Mineral water
- Parking and toll fees
- Bali Bird and Reptile Park entrance ticket
- Photographers & videographers
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.