- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- Visit the Batukaru Temple, located at the foot of Mount Batukaru
- Enjoy a cycling trip to the Unesco listed paddy fields of Jatiluwih
- Get the chance to see the iconic Tanah Lot Temple
- Climb up to the summit of Mount Batur
From the paddy fields of Jatiluwih to the summit of Mount Batur, you will cover lots of ground and explore some of the best trails and most beautiful natural sights on the island during this guided tour. Plus, the trails are neither too hard nor excessively easy, which means that both experienced and intermediate-level mountain bikers will be able to enjoy this trip.
If needed, we can even make the daily distances a bit longer (or shorter) and, together with our guides, make adjustments as we go. The terrain is a mixture of single tracks, jeep tracks, sandy roads, broken tarmac roads and many more. Although a high level of experience is not required, you should have good bike skills and be in a good physical condition to be able to navigate the varying terrain of Bali during this trip.
Day 1: Batukaru Temple & Canggu (55 km)
Day 2: Ride around the crater of Mount Batur (28 km)
Day 3: Hike to the Mount Batur's summit then down to Ubud (35 km)
Day 4: Ride from Mount Abang to the coast (38 km)
- Pickup provided from select locations in Bali (please scroll down to the "Good to Know" section for more details)
- 3 breakfast and 4 lunches
- Three night's accommodation (double bed or twin-share basis)
- Private trip with a charming, knowledgeable local guide
- You have the option to book this trip with our full-suspension bikes (plus helmets and gloves)
- Four full days of fully supported mountain biking trip with a back-up vehicle
- Local snacks and fruits as well as drinking water during the ride
- Single room supplement
- International/domestic airfare
- Indonesia visa fees
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers and not included in the tour price
- Anything mentioned optional
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationDIFFICULTY Intermediate 3/5 Intermediate cycling trips are suitable for riders with a good fitness level. Previous mountain biking experience is recommended. Trail surfaces may include uneven terrain and narrow trails and some single tracks with occasional obstacles (roots, rocks and sand). Hills and descents are moderate and require some skill. Riders with minimal mountain biking experience but who have road biking skills or a strong fitness level, along with an adventurous spirit, should be able to enjoy this type of tour. STYLE Fully supported bicycling tour with a back up vehicle CYCLING DISTANCE Day 1: 45km Day 2: 28km Day 3: 35km Day 4: 35km You will cycle on a wide mixture of terrain, ranging from single tracks, jeep tracks, sandy roads, broken tarmac roads and many more, during this tour. You should have good bike-handling skills and be in a good physical condition to be able to navigate the varying terrain. We also recommend that you wear comfortable shoes appropriate for cycling. PICK UP AND DROP OFF Pickup point on Day 01 Nusa Dua area: 7.00 am Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu, Legian and Kuta areas: 7.30 am Ubud: 08.30 am The tour ends on Day 4 after the activities are over. We can transfer you back to the south or to Ubud after the tour comes to an end. BIKES USED Well maintained 2019 and 2020 Polygon Siskiu T8 full suspension bikes.