- Discover some of the best tropical beach clubs in Bali.
- Travel in true hippie style in a retro VW Kombi.
- Pay a visit to the biggest seafood market in Bali.
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 65 9 hours View Tour
|Apr 28||Only 3 seats left|
|Apr 29||Only 7 seats left|
- This Total Bali Food Tour will literally take you from farm to feast, starting with a visit to a local food market , a trek through the rice terraces, and finishing with a street food adventure packed with local flavours! You’ll learn about the ancient irrigation system that farmers still use today, and then sample traditional local dishes like babi guling and soto ayam at the best shops in town.
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 69 6 hours View Tour
|Apr 28||10+ seats left|
|Apr 29||10+ seats left|
- Explore a traditional Indonesian market.
- Sample the secret Balinese satay & morning coffee.
- Enjoy a signature Balinese brunch.
- Bali’s street food is fresh, fast, cheap, and a great way to crack into the local scene.
SaveUS$ 2From US$ 45 3 hours View Tour
|Apr 28||Only 10 seats left|
|Apr 29||Only 10 seats left|
- A culinary adventure across some of Bali’s finest eateries.
- Mystery tasting of up to 12 gourmet dishes, concluding with dessert.
- Variety of cuisines sampled, including Indonesian, Mediterranean, Asian & more.
- Sample the famous Balinese dish "Babi Guling".
- Explore centuries-old sacred temples.
- Partake in a Balinese cooking class.
Bali - renowned worldwide for its magnificent beaches, amazing rice terraces, picturesque temples, arts and ... Read More
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results