- Visit a collection of the best beaches and beach bars in all of Bali, if not all of Southeast Asia.
- Sample signature cocktails made by top chefs and mixologists at luxurious seaside restaurants and resorts along the southwestern Bali coast.
- Travel past stunning protected rice terraces and dramatic cliffsides that fall into the ocean — perfect photo ops are everywhere!.
SaveUS$ 5From US$ 65 9 hours View Tour
|Jul 27||Only 10 seats left|
|Jul 28||10+ seats left|
- Learn about the biodiversity of the rice fields and their importance to Balinese culture.
- Explore a local food market.
- See a subak agricultural temple not typically visited by tourists.
- Explore a traditional Indonesian market.
- Sample the secret Balinese satay & morning coffee.
- Enjoy a signature Balinese brunch.
- Dig into delicious Indonesian cuisine just like the locals do — on Bali’s Local ‘Eat Street’.
- Taste Bali’s iconic dish, babi guling, in a busy local restaurant.
- Sample local flavours like soto ayam and “Joss Milk”.
HighlightsSkip the queue
- A culinary adventure across some of Bali’s finest eateries.
- Mystery tasting of up to 12 gourmet dishes, concluding with dessert.
- Variety of cuisines sampled, including Indonesian, Mediterranean, Asian & more.
- Sample the famous Balinese dish "Babi Guling".
- Explore centuries-old sacred temples.
- Partake in a Balinese cooking class.
5 day food trip in Indonesia, visiting Tanjung Benoa, Ubud and Denpasar. Read More
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results