- duration 16 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Maximum altitude 1313 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Tour Code BM-4340
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- HIke Mount Batur at sunrise
- Visit Batur natural hot spring
- Volcanic steam boiled eggs!
- Massage and lunch after the hike included
Here is the complete itinerary:
02.30am: Morning call & pick up at hotel for drive to Mount Batur
Things to bring: Jacket, Sports Shoes, Sun Glasses, Water, Camera.
04.30am: Arrival at the starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our English-speaking Guide. Begin trekking to Mount Batur to catch the sunrise.
06.00am: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise. While there we enjoy refreshments of hot tea and eggs boiled in volcanic steam.
07.30am: Trek back to the finish point.
09.30am: Arrive at Finish point and drive to Batur Natural Hot Spring.
It’s a place where time is forgotten. Natural thermal mineral waters flow into the pools and private baths providing the idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation. Batur Natural Hot Springs makes it possible to bathe in the naturally healing waters of mineral rich thermal pools.
11.00am: Drive to Ubud for 1 Hour Massage at Sedona Spa (Balinese treatment)
02.00pm: Lunch at Saren Indah Restaurant - set menu lunch.
03.00pm: Drop back to the hotel.
- Government tax & service charge
- All transfers
- Private transportation
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Local tour guide during trekking
- Snack box and mineral water
- Batur natural hot spring pool
- 1 Hour Balinese Massage at Ubud
- Lunch in Ubud
- Tour insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?
- Do I need a tourist visa for Indonesia?