East Bali Delights
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-15339
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Starts/Ends Bali, Indonesia
- Relax at a tranquil resort surrounded by rice fields
- Take a dip in the refreshing fountain of youth of Tirtagangga
- Partake in an authentic Balinese cooking class
- Trek through a Balinese village and take a peek into Balinese daily life
Venture off the beaten track in the east of Bali and immerse yourself in the spirit of the land and culture. A picturesque drive either from the airport or from your hotel in south Bali takes you to your resort of choice, located amidst a farmer’s canvas of verdant rice paddies and agricultural land, away from the hustle and bustle.
This 4-night exploration package is perfect for those seeking a quiet retreat, connected with nature and supporting the local community; all the while enjoying a range of fun activities and visiting the highlights in eastern Bali to make memories during their stay that will last a lifetime.
Day 1: Arrival Bali - Transfer to Sidemen
Day 2: Sidemen - Free at leisure
Day 3: Sidemen – Candidasa : Half day Sightseeing Transfer
Day 4: Authentic Balinese Cooking Class & Virgin Beach
Day 5: Candidasa – Departure Bali
- Accommodation based on half twin-sharing rooms
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transportation in a chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled drinking water and chilled towel during transfers
- Tours and activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees, donations and parking fees as per itinerary
- Public liability insurance
- 11% local government tax and 10% service charge
- Visa fee/arrangements if applicable
- Domestic or international flights
- Any beverages during lunch (Day 4)
- Personal expenses
- Personal health and travel insurance
- Gratuities/tipping for driver/guide
- High season and peak season surcharge
- Any additional excursions that are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
We recommend 5-7 days on each island that you plan to visit, and at least two weeks overall, but you can find out more in our guide on how many days to spend in Indonesia.
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
Depending on where you’re visiting, the best time to visit Indonesia may be different, but it tends to stretch from May to September. Juggling the wet and dry seasons alongside peak travel prices can be tricky.
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?