- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Entrance ticket or transfer
- Explore 4 of Bali's stunning beaches
- Discover some true hidden gems
- Enjoy a day of nature, sea and fresh air
The first point of this tour is Geger Beach on Nusa Dua coast, recently called one of the world’s top beaches. Then, we continue to Green Bowl Beach, a wild beach where you will not see many tourists. To get to the beach you have to climb down 300 steps, and if you are lucky, you can see monkeys along the way. If you need shelter from the sun, you can hide in a large cave there. The next beach that we visit is another not yet popular spot — Gunung Payung — the true hidden gem of the Island. This beach has it all: beautiful views along the way down, small caves, mighty rocks, white sand beach and crystal blue water. The last beach on the route is Melasti Beach, which is unique for its surrounding nature and waterfall that appears during the rainy season.
This tour is highly recommended for those who are spending most of their time in Seminyak, Kuta, Ubud, Candidasa, Sanur and other areas where there are completely different beaches. Don’t forget to bring sunscreen and a camera!
- Entrance tickets
- English speaking driver
- Transport via private air-conditioned car
- Mineral water
- Parking and toll fee
- GWK park
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.