- Snorkeling around Menjangan island, looking for green turtles
- Hike the Ijen Volcano and see the sunrise from Mount Batur
- Canyoning through tropical jungles and waterfalls
- Mountain biking on an amazing mix of terrain
The adventure kicks off with a surf lesson from local surfers on the famous Kuta Beach. Next, you will get to meet villagers from rural Bali, discover their isolated culture and enjoy a meal together. Climb the famous Ijen volcano at 2799 meters and see its acid lake. Enjoy adrenaline-pumping canyoning and rafting in the heart of the Balinese tropical forest and go mountain biking on Batur volcano in Ubud. Finally, you will have the chance to discover the rich life beneath the surface of the water by snorkelling (or diving) with the coral and exotic fish found off the Menjangan and Amed shores.
What are you waiting for? Join us on this once in a lifetime adventure trip!
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Legian
Day 2: Surfing lesson on Kuta Beach
Day 3: Batukaru - Belimbing – Ketapang
Day 4: HIking on Mount Ijen
Day 5: Snorkelling on Menjangan Island
Day 6: Canyoning and Bratan Lake
Day 7: Mountain biking from Batur to Ubud
Day 8: Tampaksiring and rafting
Day 9: Hike Mount Batur at sunrise
Day 10: Snorkelling or diving at Tulamben
Day 11: Airport departure
- Accommodation in hotels
- English speaking guide for the whole trip
- Local Indonesian guides when needed for activities
- All activities on the program (including equipment)
- Entrance fees
- Private transportation in minibuses (up to 8 or 10 seats)
- Breakfasts and lunches as per the itinerary
- Single supplement
- Lunches on day 1 and 11
- Tips (advise: 3 - 5 US$/person/day)
- International and domestic airfare
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe itinerary is provided as a guide: according to the weather and operational conditions, your guide/driver may modify this itinerary
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?