- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cycle through the rice fields of Jatiluwih, a Unesco World Heritage site
- Ride around the crater of Mt Batur. Enjoy amazing views
- Enjoy 30 km downhill cycling on a wide mix of terrain from Mt Batur to Ubud
- See Lake Beratan, one of Bali's most famous lakes, as well as its iconic temple
Cycle through the rice fields of Jatiluwih (a Unesco World Heritage site), located in the remote yet beautiful Tabanan province. Ride around the crater of Mt Batur and enjoy a 30 km downhill jaunt from the mountain all the way to Ubud. If you love mountain biking and are short on time, then this trip is an ideal option for you.
Cover a wide mix of terrain, ranging from single track, jeep tracks, sandy roads and broken tarmac roads, during this trip. We recommend this adventure to those with good mountain bike skills and an ability to navigate varying terrain. For more details, please scroll down.
Day 1: Discover the Tabanan province (45 km)
Day 2: Morning ride around Mt Batur crater, downhill to Ubud (65 km) & departure
- Pickup provided from select locations in Bali (please scroll down to the 'Good to Know' section for more details)
- One night's accommodation on a double/twin-share basis. Single rooms can be booked at an additional amount
- Meals: 1 breakfast & 2 lunches
- A charming, knowledgeable, local tour guide
- Two days of fully supported mountain biking trip with a back-up vehicle
- You have the option to book this trip with our full-suspension bikes (plus helmets and gloves)
- Local snacks, fruits & drinking water
- Single room supplement
- International/domestic airfare
- Indonesia visa fees
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers and not included in the tour price
- Anything mentioned optional in the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationDIFFICULTY Advanced (3.5/5) Advanced-level bicycle trips are suitable for experienced mountain bikers with great fitness and strong bike handling skills. The trails involved on this trip are primarily rough double tracks and single tracks. Sections of trails can be very challenging with frequent ascents and descents of significant length. Trail conditions can change rapidly due to weather conditions and natural elements such as vegetation. Please make sure you are not choosing a tour that is too difficult for your skill level. This is your vacation, not an army camp! Expect to ride about four to five hours per day, covering at least 45 km each day, during this mountain biking trip. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. STYLE Fully supported mountain bike tour with a backup vehicle. CYCLING CONDITIONS Cycling distance on Day 1: 45km Cycling distance on Day 2: 60km You will cycle on a wide variety of terrain ranging from single tracks, jeep tracks, sandy roads, broken tarmac roads and many more during this trip. You should have good bike-handling skills to be able to navigate the varying terrain along with enough experience. We also recommend that you wear comfortable shoes appropriate for cycling during this trip. PICKUP & DROPOFF POINTS Pickup points on Day 1 Nusa Dua area: 7:00 am Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu, Legian & Kuta areas: 7:30 am Ubud: 8:30 am Drop-off schedule: Expect to be back in Ubud on Day 2 at around 4.30 pm (since different factors can affect your drop-off time, please use this as a reference only). BIKES Well maintained 2020 Polygon Siskiu T7 or T8 full suspension bikes.