- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a 5day luxurious trip to Bali for a budget price
- Explore the most popular places in Bali
- Enjoy an unforgettable seafood dinner by the beach
- All entrance fees and taxes included
Enjoy a romantic candle-light dinner with your spouse and let the fires of love blaze. Behold some exotic locations at Kintamani village, perched close to an active volcano. Spend a fantastic evening witnessing the breath-taking beauty of Tanah Lot Temple, accompanied by a mesmerizing sunset.
Excited much? Then book this 5-day luxurious trip to Bali for a budget price. See the itinerary for more details.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Waterfall, Tirta Empul Temple and Kintamani Volcano
Day 3: Water sports, Balangan beach, Uluwatu temple
Day 4: Ulun Danu Temple, Twin Lakes, Tanah Lot
Day 5: Departure
- 4 nights accommodations in Kuta (Grand Mas Legian Hotel or other similar hotel based on room availability)
- Return airport transfers on private basis
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- Meals Included as per itinerary
- Entrance fees and tickets
- English speaking guide and driver
- Government tax
- 1 local prepaid SIM Card GSM number on arrival for each family
- Flight tickets
- Airport tax
- Some meals
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.