- Enjoy the sun and the beach in Bali
- Choose between a surf lesson or parasailing
- Snorkeling session
- Spa and Massage Session
You will stay in most happening area in Kuta in a 3 star hotel.
On day 2, you can choose to do a 1 hour surfing lesson or can choose to play some water sports such as parasailing, snookering and all sort of water sports activities. The fees for water sports already inclusive in the price charged.
On day 3, you can choose to visit Bali landmarks - Tanah Lot Temple & Bedegul Temple or, to visit to Bali famous volcano - Kintamani and your day tour will continue visiting to Tegallalang Rice Paddy Field, Ubud Market, Sukawati local market.
One hour spa & massage session is included in the price charged.
Day 1: Airport to Hotel
Day 2: Playing on the Beach & under the Sun
Day 3: Bali Temples Tour
Day 4: Hotel to Airport
- 3 x nights accommodations in Kuta
- All meals stated in the itinerary
- Driver and guide
- 1 hour surf lesson at Kuta beach (surf board, instructor) or Parasailing
- Snorkeling session in Tanjung Benoa
- Tour Insurance
- Parking fees
- All entrance fees
- Sarong and sacred clothing fees.
- 21% Government Tax & Service Charge
- All land transportation x 4 days
- Airport Pick up
- Personal Expenses
- Turtle Island & Glass Bottom Boat Tour (OPTIONAL)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?
- Do I need a tourist visa for Indonesia?