- Getaways and short breaks
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stay in modern 5* resorts and private luxury villas with picturesque views
- Have lunch to the magnificent view of volcano and have a cup of the exclusive Luwak coffee
- Join a silversmithing class to craft a silver ring or pendant for each other
- Pamper yourself with relaxing Balinese massage at a Spa salon
Stay at carefully selected properties that have been inspected by our site inspectors and are high-ranked at all major online travel sources. Your honeymoon starts at a 5-star resort of iconic Seminyak, located just a 3-minute walk from the beach, legendary beach clubs and restaurants. Your honeymoon ends in the lush tropical greenery of Ubud, the cultural capital of Bali, where you will stay in a private villa with an infinity pool that overlooks the enchanting rainforest.
This getaway in Bali includes a unique and pure romantic experience for the two of you to enjoy. And yet, that’s not all! To get the best of Bali, we are happy to include authentic island experiences in your package as well. Find out more details in the day-by-day itinerary.
Day 1: Start your getaway to Bali
Day 2: Seminyak - free day
Day 3: One-hour massage
Day 4: Private romantic dinner at a seafood restaurant
Day 5: Guided full-day tour to Ubud and Kintamani
Day 6: Morning yoga class / Silversmithing class
Day 7: Morning yoga class or trekking though the rice paddies
Day 8: Morning yoga class. Transfer to Airport
- 4 nights stay at Montigo Resorts Seminyak 5*, King Suite with Balcony
- 3 nights stay at Amora Ubud Boutique Villas 4*, Valley view Private pool villa
- Personal 24/7 assistant throughout your stay
- Visit a spa salon for a private 1 hour balinese massage
- Private romantic candlelit dinner in beachfront seafood restaurant
- Silversmithing 3 hours class
- Private guided full day sightseeing tour to Ubud and Kintamani
- Daily morning yoga class, rice paddy trek and Balinese offering (at Amora Ubud Villas)
- Complimentary 15 minutes foot massage and simple Balinese purification on arrival to Amora Ubud Villas
- Welcome kit (including beach bag, organic aloe vera after-sun cream, insect repellent, motion sickness pills)
- Honeymoon arrangements and flower decoration in hotels/villas
- Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival at airport (or 2 young drinking coconuts)
- Honeymoon cake and 2 glasses of wine on arrival to Montigo Resort
- Portable WiFi modem with 4G internet connection
- Discount vouchers for tours, activities and spa
- Tax 11% and service charges 10%
- Visa fees
- Air tickets not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early hotel check-in and late check-out
- Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- Any service not mentioned in the itinerary
- High season surcharge (1 June - 15 September) - 125$ / person
- Peak season surcharge (20 December - 10 January) - on request
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.