- Enjoy amazing stays at a gorgeous clifftop resort in Nusa Dua
- Relax in Ubud at a 7-star luxury resort featuring the world’s best swimming pool
- Enjoy unlimited use of catamaran, kayak, windsurfing, snorkeling & stand-up paddle
- Indulge in pure relaxation with a royal spa treatment
You’ll start your honeymoon unwinding at the ultra-luxurious Samabe Resort, located on the world-famous Nusa Dua coast, far away from the hustle and bustle of south Bali. Sitting on top of a cliff with a private white sandy beach at the bottom, you will stay in a spacious oceanfront honeymoon pool suite, boasting panoramic ocean views right from your bed. Truly amazing!
The goodness keeps going. From Nusa Dua, you will head towards lush and cultural Ubud where you will be staying at the world-famous Hanging Gardens Resort, featuring a gorgeous valley-edge infinity pool that you have probably seen on the cover of travel magazines as it has been awarded the ‘world’s best swimming pool’. The surroundings are more than breathtakingly beautiful and you get to soak up these views from your private pool villa, exuding Balinese elegance and absolute serenity. You may not believe it, but you can actually enjoy these amazing valley views right from your bed. How great is that?
The romantic inclusions to your Bali holiday package are endless.
You will also get to enjoy a romantic dinner at some special place, visit a most distinguished Spa salon for the best Balinese spa treatments, practice yoga to the view of the mighty Indian Ocean and you will get to enjoy unlimited use of water sports equipment on a private beach.
You will not only spend the most romantic hours of your life together, you will also get to see the best of Bali. We will show you the island’s splendid diversity with visits to highlights of Island.
Day 1: Starting your romantic honeymoon in Bali
Day 2: Morning yoga session. Devdan - traditional dancing show
Day 3: Professional 3-hour romantic photo session
Day 4: Romantic Gazebo lunch or an authentic Indonesian dining
Day 5: Guided tour to Uluwatu temple and Tegenungan waterfall
Day 6: 1.5-hour Spa treatment at The Spa Collection
Day 7: Guided sightseeing tour to Ubud and Kintamani
Day 8: Ubud. Transfer to Airport
- 4 nights stay at Samabe Bali Suites & Villas 5*, Ocean Front Honeymoon Pool Suite
- 3 nights stay at Hanging Gardens Ubud 5*, Panoramic Deluxe Pool Villa
- Professional romantic photo session 3 hours (40 edited photos included)
- Devdan show (“Treasure of the Archipelago”), seats category VIP
- Your choice of romantic Gazebo lunch picnic at Crystal Blue or Indonesian Rijsttafel dinner experience at Rempah-Rempah restaurant at Samabe
- Daily complimentary yoga at the beach side at Samabe
- Unlimited use of non-motorized water sports: catamaran/kayak/windsurfing, buggy board, snorkeling, stand up - paddle at Samabe
- Cooking class at Samabe
- Guided sightseeing half day tour to Uluwatu temple and Tegenungan waterfall
- Guided sightseeing full day tour to Kintamani (visit rice terraces Tegalalang - Gunung Kawi temple - Tirta Empul holy springs - Coffee and Tea plantations - Volcano Batur)
- One hour Spa treatment at luxurious Spa Collection (Hanging Gardens)
- Honeymoon arrangements and flower decoration in both resorts
- Personal 24/7 assistant throughout your stay
- Restaurants and nightlife e-guide
- Welcome Kit (including organic aloe vera after-sun cream, insect repellent, motion sickness pills, beach bag)
- Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival to airport (or 2 young drinking coconuts)
- Portable WiFi modem with 4G internet connection
- Discount vouchers for tours, activities and Spa
- Private return airport transfer
- Transfer between hotels
- Professional english-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Entrance tickets to all places mentioned in the program
- Daily breakfast and other meals mentioned in the program
- Daily free-flow non alcoholic beverages at any of the open restaurants and bars at Samabe
- Complimentary one time daily refill of mini bar, stocked with beer and soft drinks at Samabe
- Daily complimentary fruit service around the pool at 15.00 at Samabe
- Samabe original welcome gift
- Daily afternoon tea at Samabe and Hanging Gardens
- Daily shuttle to Ubud Centre from Hanging Gardens
- Honeymoon cake and gift at Hanging Gardens
- One time 2 glass complimentary sparkling wine at river café at Hanging Gardens
- Tax 11% and service charges 10%
- Visa fees
- Air tickets not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early hotel check-in and late check-out
- Personal travel insurance
- High season surcharge (1 June - 15 September) - 265$ / person
- Peak season surcharge (20 December - 10 January) - on request
- Earn US$ 128+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?
- Do I need a tourist visa for Indonesia?