- Stay in a boutique villa of exceptional quality in iconic Seminyak.
- Relax in a luxury resort with traditional Balinese décor in the heart of Ubud.
- Capture the romance of your honeymoon in Bali with a professional photo session.
- Enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner in Seminyak and Ubud.
Your once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon journey starts in a private luxury villa in the heart of trendy and fashionable Seminyak, just minutes away from Seminyak beach and within walking distance of lively shopping streets with fashion stores and high-end dining venues. From there, you will move to another luxurious resort with stunning views in lush green rain-forested Ubud for a wonderful three-night stay.
We've included amazing activities and experiences in your honeymoon package to keep the love and romance flowing. With our 'signature romantic photo session', you will visit 3 top locations around the island where our professional photographer will take the most beautiful and exotic photos for you to keep the memories of your Bali honeymoon vivid.
To make sure you won't miss out on the diversity of Bali Island, you will also get to go on private guided island tours to visit temples and other cultural landmarks. You will learn the moves of traditional Balinese dancing during a private lesson and you may join a yoga lesson.
Day 1: Start your villa honeymoon in Bali
Day 2: Seminyak. 3 course set lunch
Day 3: Professional 3-hour romantic photo session
Day 4: Poolside private romantic candlelit dinner
Day 5: Guided full day tour to Ubud and Kintamani
Day 6: Morning Yoga class. Silversmithing class
Day 7: Ubud - free day at leisure. Lunch at La View Restaurant
Day 8: Ubud. Transfer to Airport
- 4 nights stay at Disini Luxury Spa Villas Seminyak 5-star Grand luxury Spa villa with private pool
- 3 nights stay at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa by L’Occitane 5-star, River view pool villa
- 2 hours Balinese traditional body massage at Disini Spa (1 time)
- Poolside private romantic candlelit dinner at Disini villa (1 time)
- 3 course set lunch at Disini Villa (1 time)
- Professional romantic photo session 3 hours (40 edited photos included)
- Private guided full day sightseeing tour to Ubud and Kintamani (visit coffee and tea plantations, traditional Balinese art villages, Volcano Batur, rice terraces Tegalalang, Monkey Forest)
- Silversmithing class
- Morning Yoga session at Kupu Kupu Barong
- Balinese dancing classes
- Lunch for two persons at La View Restaurant
- Honeymoon arrangements and flower decoration in both villas
- Honeymoon cake during stay at Kupu Kupu Barong Ubud
- Personal 24/7 assistant throughout your stay
- Restaurants and nightlife e-guide
- Welcome Kit (including organic aloe vera after-sun cream, insect repellent, motion sickness pills, beach bag)
- Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival to airport (or 2 young drinking coconuts)
- Complimentary glass of wine for 2 persons during stay at Kupu Kupu Barong Ubud
- Portable WiFi modem with 4G internet connection
- Discount vouchers for tours, activities and spa
- Private return airport transfer
- Transfer between villas
- Daily breakfast and other meals mentioned in the program
- Free mini-bar (re-stock 1X daily) soft drink at Disini Villa
- Free shuttle to Ubud Centre from Kupu Kupu Barong every 1 hour
- Daily afternoon tea/coffee served at La View Bar at Kupu Kupu Barong
- Professional english-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Entrance tickets to all places mentioned in the program
- Tax 11% and service charges 10%
- Visa fees
- Airtickets not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early hotel check-in and late check-out
- Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- High season surcharge (1 June - 15 September) - 135$ / person
- Peak season surcharge (20 December - 10 January) - on request
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?
- Do I need a tourist visa for Indonesia?