- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stay at beachfront 5star hotel resort in the legendary heart of Bali
- Go glamping in a bungalow on a remote tropical island
- Experience sacred Bali, exotic Papua and mystical Kalimantan at a Devdan show
- Explore the underwater world of the 3 Gili Islands on a private snorkeling charter boat
During the trip, you’ll explore four different areas of the Gili islands and stay in different types of accommodation ranging from hotels, resorts, bungalows and private villas. All of the properties included in your package are carefully selected and inspected by our holiday and honeymoon expert team.
Start your Gili honeymoon at an amazing 5-star resort in chic and beautiful Nusa Dua, home to stunning white sand beaches and clear blue waters that are perfect for swimming and sunbathing. Enough of the sun? We don’t think so! The next 3 nights, you’ll spend on a remote tiny tropical island: Gili Air. You’ll be staying in a beach bungalow with direct lagoon-access. Leisure and relax with fresh juices and evening cocktails under the sun and the stars.
Later on the trip, you will move to the town of Ubud, known as the spiritual and cultural heart of Bali, surrounded by craft villages, lush rainforests and terraced rice paddies. Here at your private villa, enjoy an infinity pool that overlooks the jungles and dissolve in tranquillity and romance for the next couple of days. Your honeymoon trip ends with a stay at another luxurious 5-star resort, but this time in the fashionable town of Seminyak. A short stroll leads to the golden sands and legendary sunsets of Seminyak Beach, passing lively streets with excellent restaurants and shopping boutiques.
Our package includes romantic experiences for you and your loved one to enjoy together, including a massage, a silversmithing class and yoga. During your honeymoon, you will also explore the colourful underwater world of the Gili’s and you will visit numerous highlights and landmarks of Bali Island.
Day 1: Airport - Nusa Dua
Day 2: Guided sunset tour - stunning beaches, Uluwatu temple
Day 3: Devdan - spectacular dancing show
Day 4: Nusa Dua - Gili Air island
Day 5: Private snorkeling tour around the 3 Gili islands
Day 6: Gili Air - free day at leisure
Day 7: Gili Air - Ubud
Day 8: Morning yoga class - Silversmithing class
Day 9: Morning yoga or a trekking through the rice paddies
Day 10: Guided full day tour to Bedugul - Seminyak
Day 11: One-hour massage at the spa salon
Day 12: Seminyak - free day at leisure
Day 13: Private romantic candlelit dinner
Day 14: Seminyak. Transfer to Airport
- 3 nights stay at Inaya Putri Nusa Dua 5* (deluxe pool access)
- 3 nights stay at Gili Air Lagoon Resort 4*, (1-bedroom cottage pool lagoon)
- 3 nights stay at Amora Ubud Boutique Villas 4* (valley private pool villa)
- 4 nights stay at Montigo Resorts Seminyak 5* (king suite with balcony)
- Devdan show (“Treasure of the Archipelago”), seats category A
- Guided sunset tour “Rituals of Bali” (visit Padang-Padang beach - Gunung Payung beach - Uluwatu temple and Monkey forest - Kecak dance)
- A private 1-hour Balinese massage at spa
- Private 3-hours snorkeling around 3 Gili islands (equipment included)
- Silversmithing class
- Daily morning yoga class, rice paddies trekking and making balinese offering (Amora Ubud Villas)
- Complimentary 15 minutes foot massage and simple Balinese purification on arrival to Amora Ubud Villas
- Guided full day sightseeing tour to Bedugul (visit strawberry plantations - Abandoned Bedugul hotel - Beratan lake, Ulun Danu Temple - Jatiluwih rice terraces - Tanah Lot Temple)
- Private romantic candlelit dinner in beachfront seafood restaurant
- Honeymoon arrangements and flower decoration in hotels/villas
- Personal 24/7 assistant throughout your stay
- Restaurants and nightlife e-guide
- Welcome Kit (including organic aloe vera after-sun cream, insect repellent, motion sickness pills, beach bag)
- Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival to airport (or 2 young drinking coconuts)
- Honeymoon cake and 2 glasses of wine on arrival to Montigo Resort
- Portable WiFi modem with 4G internet connection
- Discount vouchers for tours, activities and spa
- Private return airport transfer
- Transfer between all hotels
- Return fast boat Nusa Dua - Gili Air island - Ubud
- Daily shuttle to/from Seminyak on request (from Montigo Resort)
- Daily scheduled shuttle to/from Ubud Centre (from Amora Ubud Villas)
- Daily breakfast and other meals mentioned in the program
- Professional English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Entrance tickets to all places mentioned in the program
- Tax 11% and service charges 10%
- Visa fees
- Air tickets not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early hotel check-in and late check-out
- Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.