11-days Gold Honeymoon Package
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-12141
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Experience the luxury of staying at a royal beach hotel of Nusa Dua.
- Stay at 5* resort in cultural Ubud.
- Stay at a private boutique villa in the center of trendy Seminyak.
- Visit the sacred temple Pura Ulun Danu, the Jatiluwih rice terraces, the iconic Tanah Lot.
Your exceptional honeymoon starts in an amazing five-star beachfront resort that resembles a Balinese palace and it is located right on the beach in the glorious and graceful Nusa Dua coast. Your days will be filled with pristine white sand beaches and crystal blue water. From there on, you’ll move to another luxury resort in cultural Ubud where you will rediscover Balinese traditions and experience true, heartwarming Balinese hospitality.
The last days of your romantic getaway in Bali will be spent at the island’s most celebrated beach town, Seminyak. You will be staying in an exclusive private pool villa of a boutique resort where Balinese charm meets modern luxuries.
Your package includes unique island experiences and activities to make this trip the ultimate romantic getaway. During your honeymoon, you will also visit the island’s most important landmarks and you will be taken on a cultural journey across the Indonesian archipelago during the spectacular 90-minute Devdan Show, also known as ‘the Balinese Cirque du Soleil.
On top of that, your personal travel and honeymoon assistance is there to advise where needed and you will also be presented with our special restaurant & nightlife guide’.
Day 1: Starting your romantic getaway to Bali
Day 2: The Devdan Show - dancing spectacle
Day 3: Nusa Dua - free day at leisure
Day 4: Fruit carving class and a Cultural tour
Day 5: Guided full day tour to Ubud and Kintamani
Day 6: Morning Yoga class - Silversmithing class
Day 7: One-hour massage treatment
Day 8: Guided full day tour to Bedugul - Seminyak
Day 9: Seminyak - free day at leisure
Day 10: Private romantic candlelit dinner by the ocean
Day 11: Seminyak. Transfer to Airport
- 4 nights stay at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa 5*, Premier room
- 3 nights stay at Visesa Ubud 5*, One bedroom private pool villa
- 3 nights stay at Uma Sapna Villa Seminyak 5*, One bedroom private pool villa
- Devdan show (“Treasure of Archipelago”). Seats Category A
- Cultural tour around Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa
- Fruit carving class in Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa
- Guided full day tour to Ubud and Kintamani (visit coffee and tea plantations - traditional Balinese art villages Celuk, Mas, Topati - Volcano Batur - rice terraces Tegalalang - Monkey Forest)
- Silversmithing class
- Morning Yoga class (Visesa Ubud)
- Private one hour spa massage (Visesa Ubud)
- Guided full day sightseeing tour to Bedugul (visit strawberry plantations - Abandoned Bedugul hotel - Beratan lake, Ulun Danu Temple - Jatiluwih rice terraces - Tanah Lot Temple)
- Private romantic candlelit dinner in beachfront seafood restaurant
- Honeymoon arrangements and flower decoration in both villas and resort
- Personal 24/7 assistant throughout your stay
- Restaurants and nightlife e-guide
- Welcome Kit (including organic aloe vera after-sun cream, insect repellent, motion sickness pills, beach bag)
- Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival to airport (or 2 young drinking coconuts)
- 15 minutes complimentary welcome massage at Uma Sapna Villa
- Portable WiFi modem with 4G internet connection
- Discount vouchers for tours, activities and spa
- Private return airport transfer
- Transfer between hotels
- Daily breakfast and other meals mentioned in the program
- Daily scheduled shuttle to Ubud Centre from Visesa Ubud
- Professional english-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Entrance tickets to all places mentioned in the program
- Tax 11% and service charges 10%
- Visa fees
- Air tickets not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early hotel check-in and late check-out
- Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- High season (1 June - 15 September) - 220$ / person
- Peak season (20 December - 10 January) - on request
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
We recommend 5-7 days on each island that you plan to visit, and at least two weeks overall, but you can find out more in our guide on how many days to spend in Indonesia.
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
Depending on where you’re visiting, the best time to visit Indonesia may be different, but it tends to stretch from May to September. Juggling the wet and dry seasons alongside peak travel prices can be tricky.
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?