- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Retrace old caravan routes, discover ancient pagan temples lost in time, see monasteries carved into solid rock, and marvel at a collection of mysterious stones 3,000 years older than Stonehenge. You’ll find them all in the stunning high Caucasus Mountains.
Day 1: Baku
Day 2: Baku
Day 3: Baku to Sheki
Day 4: Sheki and Kish
Day 5: To Kakheti
Day 6: To Tbilisi
Day 7: To Gudauri
Day 8: Gudauri and Stepantsminda
Day 9: Kutaisi via Gori
Day 10: Mestia (Svaneti)
Day 11: Mestia
Day 12: Return to Kutaisi
Day 13: Borjomi via Akhaltsikhe
Day 14: Gyumri
Day 15: Into Armenia and Yerevan
Day 16: Yerevan
Day 17: Yerevan
Day 18: Yerevan to Goris
Day 19: Goris to Tsaghkadzor
Day 20: Tsaghkadzor to Tbilisi
Day 21: Tbilisi
- 20 Hotel/Guesthouse (twin share) Optional single supplement available for hotel stays on this journey – prices available on request.
- 20 breakfasts 2 lunches 5 dinners
- All transfers including to and from the airport.
- Comprehensive schedule of sightseeing with certified Local Guides. You’ll have a generous sprinkling of free time to relax or explore on your own.
- An experienced Tour Leader accompanies the whole journey to keep your adventure on track. Local Guides are native to each destination and as certified professionals will share their immense knowledge with you. 24/7 support is available in the office and on the ground.
- Any international flights to Baku and from Tbilisi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mountains and Monasteries tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 204+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mountains and Monasteries tour. You can cancel the tour up to 76 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 75 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 September 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 75 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mountains and Monasteries tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mountains and Monasteries tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.