- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cover Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan in 16 days
- Discover Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan famed for its medieval walled old city
- Visit Gobustan State Reserve. See its ancient carvings & mud volcanoes
- Take a trip to Kakheti, known for ancient churches and monasteries
Some of those highlights: Baku Azerbaijan, our first stop, a modern city right on the Caspian Sea, the 3 Dubai-like flame towers with a light show every night, the stunning architecture of the Heydar Aliyev Center. Walking on the beautiful wide lively 100 year old Baku Boulevard along the Caspian, with many locals also enjoying the view, the vendors, the food, the artwork. It was really nice to stay right across the street from it, with a view of the Flame towers too. Riding in Ladas to walk around rare mud volcanoes - wow. Gobustan cave paintings. Georgia: wine tasting in caves, overnight at the luxurious Akhasheni wine resort, Tbilisi, visiting Gergeti Holy Trinity Church high in the Caucasus mountains (stunning!), the rock cut cave town Uplistsikhe, Unesco World Heritage site. Armenia: Views of Mt. Ararat from everywhere, in Yerevan the fabulous Cascades multilevel art gallery going up a steep hill via escalators or walking.”
Day 1: Baku arrival
Day 2: Baku city tour – Gobustan – Baku
Day 3: Baku – Ateshgah – Baku
Day 4: Baku – Shamakhi – Lahich – Sheki
Day 5: Sheki – Georgian border – Kvareli – Akhasheni
Day 6: Akhasheni – Tsinandali – Akhasheni
Day 7: Akhasheni – Sighnaghi – Bodbe – Tbilisi
Day 8: Tbilisi sightseeing tour
Day 9: Tbilisi – Jvari – Mtskheta – Kazbegi – Gudauri
Day 10: Gudauri – Ananuri – Uplistsikhe – Gori – Tbilisi
Day 11: Free day in Tbilisi
Day 12: Tbilisi – Armenian border – Lake Sevan – Yereven
Day 13: Yerevan – Etchmiadzin – Yerevan
Day 14: Yerevan – Khor Virap – Noravank – Areni cave – Yerevan
Day 15: Yerevan – Garni – Geghard – Yerevan
Day 16: Yerevan departure
- Pickup transfer on Day 1. All transport as per the itinerary
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing in 4-star hotels (solo travelers will have to pay additional single supplement fees)
- Sightseeing tours in each country as per the itinerary. These tours are led by local, English-speaking tour guides
- Entrance tickets to the sights and monuments as per itinerary
- Meals: 15 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners
- Three wine-tasting sessions: Khareba (Georgia), Tsinandali (Georgia), Hin Areni (Armenia)
- E-visa to Azerbaijan
- A tour leader will accompany a group if there are at least six travelers in the group
- Bottled water
- Single Supplement
- International flights
- Georgia & Armenia visa fees
- Meals not mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Hotel charges for additional services
- Travel insurance
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers and not included in the tour price
- Earn US$ 104+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationParticipants need to be in good health, be able to walk for 4-6 hours every day at moderate speed, climb stairs and hills, and be able to carry their own luggage for up to 1 km across borders. The hotel departure schedule for each day will be reconfirmed by your tour guide. Exclusive offer: An upgrade to Four Seasons 5* hotel in Baku included in the price of the tour for groups departing on: April 19, Sun May 17, Sun May 31, Sun Jul 12, Sun Aug 9, Sun Aug 23, Sun Sep 6, Sun Sep 13, Sun Sep 20, Sun COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.