- duration 7 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-75 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-18358
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Discover world’s three oldest countries Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan just in one tour.
- Inhabitants of Azerbaijan burned crude oil in their lamps before anyone knew what it was.
- Beautiful, rocky Armenia was the first country to adopt Christianity as its official religion.
- Georgia acclaimed for its fabulous food and drink, claims to be the first area to cultivate the wine grape.
- These countries are distinguished by their distinct histories, traditions, cultures and natural surroundings.
- Visit all "must to see" places in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia.
- Show more
Discover three countries - Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan- in just one tour. The soaring Caucasus Mountains separate Europe from Asia, and the South Caucasus countries are on that borderline. Inhabitants of Azerbaijan burned crude oil in their lamps before anyone knew what it was. Beautiful, rocky Armenia was the first country to adopt Christianity as its official religion. And Georgia, acclaimed for its fabulous food and drink, claims to be the first area to cultivate the wine grape. These South Caucasus countries are distinguished by their distinct histories, language traditions, religions, cultures and natural surroundings…
While exploring the South Caucasus countries you will discover a fascinating cross-roads culture that has integrated both Europe and Asia. You will visit World Heritage Monasteries, unique painted churches, cave towns, stunning gorges and valleys, ethnographical and historical museums, art galleries and more…
Day 1: Arrival to Baku Baku city tour
Day 2: Gobustan Atashgah
Day 3: Tbilsi - Mtskheta - Guramishvilis Winery
Day 4: Tbilisi - Ananuri Gudauri - Kazbegi - Tbilisi
Day 5: Tbilisi Border procedures – Sevan Lake – Dilijan - Yerevan
Day 6: Yerevan Echmiadzin - Zvartnots – Yerevan
Day 7: Departure from Yerevan
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- Buss Boutique Hotel or Silk Road Hotel or Ani Central Inn
- Catering service - half board
- Breakfast at the hotels
- Dinners 4 times
- Lunches 2 times
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- Flight tickets Baku - Tbilisi
- Sappire Inn Baku 4* or similar
- Gallery Palace 4* or Ibis Styles City Center 4* or Ramada by Wyndham 4*
- Entrance fees in museums
- Wine tasting
- Bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Any international flights (except Baku - Tbilisi flight)
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Alcoholic beverages
- Service except described
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Caucasus Countries (7 days) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 38 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 37 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 January 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 January 2024, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 37 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Caucasus Countries (7 days) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Caucasus Countries (7 days) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.