- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Shirvanshah's Palace
- Shemakha Gate
- Maiden Tower
This 9 day tour, starts from Baku, Azerbaijan, and ends at Trabzon, Turkey, and also visits Georgia. This tour visits Shirvanshah's Palace, Sheki Khan's Palace, Ateshgah (Fire Temple), Gobustan National Park, Georgia National Museum, Narikala Fortress and much more.
Day 1: Baku (Azerbaijan)
Day 2: Gobustan
Day 3: Baku to Sheki
Day 4: Tbilisi (Georgia), Mtskheta
Day 5: Tbilisi
Day 6: Tbilisi to Batumi
Day 7: Batumi
Day 8: Batumi - Trabzon (Turkey)
Day 9: Trabzon
- 2 Overnight Baku at Central Park Hotel / Amara Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Between Ganja and Tbilisi at Sleeper Train (Sleeper Train)
- 2 Overnight Tbilisi at Marriot Courtyard Tbilisi (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Batumi at World Palace Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Trabzon at Büyük Sumela Hotel (4 star)
- 7 breakfast
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Caspian Sea to Black Sea Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 118 today.
- Save US$ 79+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Caspian Sea to Black Sea Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 5618 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 22 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Caspian Sea to Black Sea Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Caspian Sea to Black Sea Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.