- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan famed for its medieval walled old city
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Tbilisi
- Visit Gobustan State Reserve. See its ancient carvings & mud volcanoes
- Visit Jvari Monastery, perched above the confluence of Aragvi and Mtkvari rivers
Drive to Sheki, a city in northwestern Azerbaijan, on the fourth day of the tour and cross the border into Georgia the next day. Millennia-old traditions, awe inspiring churches and cathedrals and a culture that traces its roots to antiquity await you in Georgia. See the stunning Jvari Monastery, perched above the confluence of Aragvi and Mtkvari rivers, take a trip to visit Tsinandali, the residence of the dukes of Georgia, and explore Sighnaghi, a city along the Silk Road that is surrounded by defensive walls with 23 towers.
Get the chance to visit Mtskheta, one of the oldest towns in Georgia and the country’s cultural and religious centre. Also included is a trip to Gori, Stalin’s hometown. This tour comes to an end after you have reached the Georgian capital city of Tbilisi. For more details, please scroll down to the itinerary section below.
Paola and Max from Italy”
Thank you very much for such a lovely review! We were very happy to host you here, in South Caucasus.
Advantour Caucasus Team”
Day 1: Baku arrival
Day 2: Baku city tour – Gobustan – Baku
Day 3: Baku – Ateshgah – Baku
Day 4: Baku – Shamakhi – Lahich – Sheki
Day 5: Sheki – Georgian border – Kvareli – Akhasheni
Day 6: Akhasheni – Tsinandali – Akhasheni
Day 7: Akhasheni – Sighnaghi – Bodbe – Tbilisi
Day 8: Tbilisi sightseeing tour
Day 9: Tbilisi – Jvari – Mtskheta – Kazbegi – Gudauri
Day 10: Gudauri – Ananuri – Uplistsikhe – Gori – Tbilisi
Day 11: Tbilisi departure
- Meals: 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing in 4-star hotels (solo travelers will have to pay additional single supplement fees)
- Pickup transfer on Day 1. All transport as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary led by local, English-speaking tour guides
- A tour leader will accompany a group if there are at least six travelers in the group
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary
- Three wine tasting sessions (in Khareba and Tsinandali)
- E-visa to Azerbaijan
- Bottled water
- Single Supplement
- Meals not mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Georgia visa fees
- International flights
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Hotel charges for additional services
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationParticipants need to be in good health, be able to walk for 4-6 hours every day at moderate speed, climb stairs and hills, and be able to carry their own luggage for up to 1 km across borders. The hotel departure schedule for each day will be reconfirmed by your tour guide. Exclusive offer: An upgrade to Four Seasons 5-star hotel in Baku included in the tour price for groups departing on: April 19, Sun May 17, Sun May 31, Sun Jul 12, Sun Aug 9, Sun Aug 23, Sun Sep 6, Sun Sep 13, Sun Sep 20, Sun COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.