- duration 11 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-80 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-18357
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Discover world’s oldest countries Georgia and Azerbaijan just in one tour.
- Baku city sightseeing tour, old Baku and modern city
- Visit Gobustan National Reserve and Temple of Zoroastrians Atashgah
- Tbilisi city sightseeing tour
- Visit UNESCO world heritage sites in Mtskheta
- Discover breathtaking views on the Great Caucasus mountains from Gergeti Holly Trinity church (XIV century)
- Visit beautiful Prometheus Caves, Okatse and Martvili Canyons
- Visit unique nature and historical towers of Svaneti, visit Mestia and Ushguli
- Show more
Every citizen of Baku, Tbilisiand Kutaisi believes that there is no other place in the world better or more beautiful than their hometowns... After examining each city in Azerbaijan and Georgia tour, you will find something close and interesting to you in each one.
Baku is one of the most beautiful cities in the Caucasus, located at the joint of Europe and Asia Baku city is famous for its beautiful views, mix of traditional and modern, architecture, friendly people, and gastronomy. Name “Baku” itself means a “wind blow”, “city of winds” or “hill”, “city on the hill”.
Tbilisi - city with multifaceted culture. Walking the streets of Tbilisi you discover the many galleries, shops and various varnishes, try fresh bread, enjoy a glass of wine at a small cafe in the lengthwise narrow streets of the old City Centered listen to local musicians who convey the spirit of this amazing city.
Kutaisi – the city of humor. Amazing hospitality, sense of humor and local tunes immediately give a feel of the spirit of this city.
You will explore cultural and historical sites as well as, amazing caves and canyons in region and enjoy beautiful nature.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Baku city tour
Day 3: Baku Shemakha – Sheki
Day 4: Sheki Lagodekhi –Wine yard N1 – Khareba winery - Tbilisi
Day 5: Full day sightseeing tour of Tbilisi
Day 6: Tbilisi - Zhinvali - Ananuri Gudauri - Stefantsminda -Tbilisi
Day 7: Tbilisi –Jvari Moastery- Kutaisi Prometheus Cave
Day 8: Kutaisi - Martvili canyon -Svaneti
Day 9: Mestia Ushguli – Mestia (Jeep tour by 4WD vehicle)
Day 10: Mestia Daiani Palace – Tbilisi
Day 11: Departure
- Accommodation: Twin room accommodation at Grand Midway Hotel or similar in Baku
- MinAli Hotel or similar in Sheki
- Gallery Palace Hotel or Ibis Styles City Center 0r Ramada by Wyndham Old City Tbilisi or similar
- Catering service: Half board catering service, breakfasts at the hotel. Dinners at the best local restaurants -4 times,
- Lunch - 5 times.
- Transportation: Comfortable A/C minivan, minibus
- 4 WD vehicle for Gergeti
- 4 WD vehicle for Ushguli
- Terrace Kutaisi or similar
- Mestia Inn or Gold Tower in Mestia
- Other: Entrance fees:
- Azerbaijan: at Inner city all museums, Gobustan and Ateshgah
- Georgia: Cable car tickets, National Museum of Georgia, Prometheus Cave, Okatse Canyon, Martvili Canyon.
- A bottle of mineral water without gas per person per day
- Any international flights
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Alcoholic beverages
- Service except described
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 91 today.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Azerbaijan and Georgia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 38 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 37 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 October 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 October 2023, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 37 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Azerbaijan and Georgia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Azerbaijan and Georgia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
How do I plan a 15-day trip to Europe?
If you are planning to visit multiple countries, you should prepare a tentative list of destinations you are interested in. If it is your first trip, stick to major cities and cultural centers for the sake of simplicity and convenience. Also, be flexible and optimize your travel time and budget. Be open to changing your itinerary depending on schedules and ticket prices.
Where to travel in Europe?
Europe has swathes of spectacular landscapes, a rich history, and vibrant cultures. Therefore, deciding on the best travel destinations on the continent can be difficult. However, you can narrow down on highlights by choosing one overarching theme for your trip.
If you are looking forward to immersing yourself in art and history, then Italy, Spain, and France should be on the top of your list. Head for Switzerland, Norway, or Croatia if nature is what you love the most. For beaches and water sports, you will be hard-pressed to find better destinations than Greece, Portugal, and Montenegro.
Having said that, you can also diversify your itinerary by mixing and matching different elements of the same country. Italy tops the charts not just for its medieval monuments and Renaissance art but also for coastal scenery and sun-soaked beaches. Similarly, Spain is a foodie paradise as much as it is an architectural hotspot.
How to travel around Europe cheap?
Bus services like FlixBus and BusAbout offer a convenient means of transport if you wish to move from one city to another within the same country. Although these services do travel between countries, they might not be the best choice due to a longer travel time.
Budget airlines are another great way to get around Europe’s major cities, especially when you want to cut down on travel time between two countries. Keep an eye out and you might be able to snag tickets at unbelievable rates. Services like Skyscanner can be of help. Some of the largest budget airlines in the continent are Ryanair, WizzAir, Eurowings, and EasyJet.
Ridesharing services are a godsend for those wishing to immerse themselves in local culture as they offer you the chance to catch a ride with locals along the way. BlaBlaCar is the largest one. The only downside is that it is not always as easy to book a rideshare service as it is to catch a bus or hop on a budget flight.
What is the best travel insurance for Europe?
There are dozens of insurance companies offering travel insurance, which can make it difficult for you to choose the right one.
There are a number of things that you should be aware of while purchasing travel insurance. If it is comprehensive medical insurance plans that you are interested in, make sure to find out what all the plan covers. If you are concerned about certain scenarios, then check out customizable travel insurance policies and find out if the provider can cover you for those situations. You also need to determine if there are reasonable coverage limits. Check deductibles and compensation limits in the insurance policy for this.
While insurance is important, it is mostly a safeguard against emergencies. If you are on a budget, you can go with the second- or even third-best option and prioritize getting your money’s worth instead of purchasing the most comprehensive coverage.