- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Escape into the stunning plains of Bagan
- Discover Buddhist shrines and temples
- Visit the Shwe Hlaing Village
- Learn more about the ancient animal spirits of the area
After returning back to the base of the shrine, we will begin the journey back to Bagan. Stop at the Shwe Hlaing Village, where locals produce beautiful arts and handicrafts from the toddy palm trees. Here, you can witness production of palm toddy, and check out the entire process, right from the collecting of the liquid to the creation of sugar and drinks.
Next, you will enjoy a traditional Burmese lunch under shade of the toddy palm trees. It gives you the chance to experience the way locals live and enjoy a delicious local meal at the same time.
Head back to Bagan after exploring the village.
- English-speaking guide
- Transfers and excursion with private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Lunch at Toddy Farm
- Water and Towel
- Bagan Zone Entrance fee
- Meals other than mentioned
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.