- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Escape the chaotic citylife and head over to the beautiful plains of Bagan
- Visit the Shwe Hlaing Village
- Check out Buddhist shrines and temples
Return to the base of the shrine and head back to Bagan. Drive around for 20 to 30 minutes before stopping at the Shwe Hlaing Village, where locals make their living producing items from toddy palm trees. Here, you can check out how goods are produced from palm toddy, from the collecting of the liquid to the creation of sugar and drinks.
Enjoy a traditional Burmese lunch under shade of the toddy palm trees. It is the chance to experience the local life and enjoy a memorable meal. Head back to Bagan.
- English-speaking guide
- Transfers and excursion with private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- 1 lunch at Popa Mountain Resort
- Water and refreshing towel
- Entrance fees for the visits Salay Yoke Sone Kyaung
- Bagan Zone Fee
- Meals other than mentioned
- Any other items not mentioned
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.