- duration 10 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- See the Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon’s famous landmark
- See small villages on an Irrawaddy River cruise
- Hike up Mandalay Mountain for an incredible sunset
This hidden gem of Southeast Asia boasts opulent temples, stunning natural landscapes and a rich culture that you can’t afford to miss!
Day 1: Yangon, Myanmar (Day 1: Yangon, Myanmar)
Day 2: Yangon - Bagan, Myanmar (Day 2: Yangon - Bagan, Myanmar)
Day 3: Bagan, Myanmar (Day 3: Bagan, Myanmar)
Day 4: Bagan, Myanmar (Day 4: Bagan, Myanmar)
Day 5: Bagan - Mandalay, Myanmar (Day 5: Bagan - Mandalay, Myanmar)
Day 6: Mandalay, Myanmar (Day 6: Mandalay, Myanmar)
Day 7: Madalay - Inle Lake, Myanmar (Day 7: Madalay - Inle Lake, Myanmar)
Day 8: Inle Lake, Myanmar (Day 8: Inle Lake, Myanmar)
Day 9: Inle Lake - Yangonm, Myanmar (Day 9: Inle Lake - Yangonm, Myanmar)
Day 10: Yangon, Myanmar (Day 10: Yangon, Myanmar)
- 3 or 4-star hotels depending on package
- 6 Breakfast(s)reakfasts
- Airpor Transfers, Bus, Train & Van
- Yangon airport pick-up & drop-off
- Yangon Circle train
- Overnight Bus Yangon to Bagan
- Jetty Transfers in Bagan & Mandalay
- Overnight Bus Mandalay to Inle Lake
- Overnight Bus Inle Lake to Yangon
- All private transportation during tours
- Active Tours
- Yangon Circle Train & Pagoda Tour
- Bagan Day Tour
- Irrawaddy River Cruise (Unguided)
- Mandalay & Amapura Day Tour
- Inle Lake Tour
- English speaking guide on tours
- Transfers to/from bus station
- Some transfers to/from accommodation
- Other meals & drinks
- Entrance fees
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 30+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Magical Myanmar Adventure 10D/9N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 261 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 18 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Magical Myanmar Adventure 10D/9N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magical Myanmar Adventure 10D/9N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Itinerary may be subject to changes
Visa information for European Visitors
Italian, Spanish, Australian, Swiss, German and Russian tourists with ordinary passports will be granted a visa on arrival at Yangon International Airport, Mandalay International Airport and Nay Pyi Taw International Airport for one year probation period, effective from 1st October 2019.
Each person will be charged USD 50 and is allowed to stay for a maximum of 30 days
Tourist Visa will be granted to tourists who are in Myanmar for the sole purpose of visiting
Tourists are not allowed to extend their visa
- Italian, Spanish, Australian, Swiss, German and Russian tourists with ordinary passports:
- Must abide by the existing law and procedures of Myanmar
- Are free to visit all permitted areas, except restricted areas
- Can face entry permit rejection if their visitation is not allowed by immigration, not restricted areas and other related ministries
- Are allowed departure from any international gateways