- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit popular destinations such as the Irrawaddy River and Shwezigon Pagoda
- Discover the unique architecture of the temples and pagodas of Myanmar
- See how the local fishermen lead their daily lives
- Interact with friendly farmers and fishermen
Transfer to the boat ferry and climb onto your private wooden river boat to enjoy a half day tour that lets you discover the Kyauk Gu U Min temple. Cruise down the Irrawaddy River to the Shwezigon Pagoda, where you can take part in many fun activities such as tossing coins into bowls to make your wishes come true, making offerings in the ‘animal’ region and watching unique ‘neon’ Buddhas in prayer halls.
Your boat also takes you past beautiful villages which offer a peak into the lives of local fishermen and also lets you see a more simpler, untouched side of Myanmar. Make a stop at the Sae Lan village, an excellent example of the riverside villages along the Irrawaddy. Go ashore for a short walk and interact with the locals.
Continue traveling by boat to finally reach the Kyauk Gu U Min. Walk for 5 - 10 minutes to get to the temple. This outstanding temple has stunning stone carvings depicting religious figures and beautiful flowers on the door.
Head back to the boat for a relaxing 1-hour cruise back to Bagan.
Transferred to your hotel is at 12.00 pm for morning tour and 5.00 pm for afternoon tour.
- English-speaking guide
- Transfers and excursion with private vehicle with driver
- Boat Trip
- Water and refreshing Towel
- Bagan Zone Fee
- Meals other than mentioned
- Any other items not mentioned
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.