- duration days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Bagan city on a bicycle tour
- Visit a traditional marketplace in Pakokku
- Watch the sunset over the Ayeyarwady River
Enjoy a short 4-day adventure in Bagan to explore the area’s temples, pagodas and marketplaces for a peek into local life.
Day 1: Bagan, Myanmar (Day 1: Bagan, Myanmar)
Day 2: Bagan, Myanmar (Day 2: Bagan, Myanmar)
Day 3: Bagan - Pakokku - Bagan, Myanmar (Day 3: Bagan - Pakokku - Bagan, Myanmar)
Day 4: Bagan, Myanmar (Day 4: Bagan, Myanmar)
- 3-star or 4-star Bagan hotels
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- Bagan airport pick-up
- Transportation during tours
- Bagan bike tour
- Pakokku day tour
- English speaking guide during tours
- Bagan airport drop-off
- Drinks & other meals
- Entrance fees & Bagan zone fees
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Tips for guides
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 17 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 12 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 16 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bagan Short Break 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bagan Short Break 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Please Note: Itinerary may be subject to changes
Visa information for European Visitors
Italian, Spanish, Australian, Swiss, German and Russian tourists with ordinary passports will be granted a visa on arrival at Yangon International Airport, Mandalay International Airport and Nay Pyi Taw International Airport for one year probation period, effective from 1st October 2019.
Each person will be charged USD 50 and is allowed to stay for a maximum of 30 days
Tourist Visa will be granted to tourists who are in Myanmar for the sole purpose of visiting
Tourists are not allowed to extend their visa
- Italian, Spanish, Australian, Swiss, German and Russian tourists with ordinary passports:
- Must abide by the existing law and procedures of Myanmar
- Are free to visit all permitted areas, except restricted areas
- Can face entry permit rejection if their visitation is not allowed by immigration, not restricted areas and other related ministries
- Are allowed departure from any international gateways