- duration 3 hours
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a stunning sunset along the Ayeyarwady — the country’s most important waterway
- Observe local life and wildlife from the water as you cruise along the Bagan shoreline
- Visit a local tea shop where you can sip a cup and shop for snacks
- Travel through the city by horsedrawn cart
A relaxing sunset cruise, a ride on a horse-drawn cart, a cup of local tea, and a picnic on the water — with so much bliss on this Bagan tour, you’ll be utterly chilled out for the rest of your time in Myanmar!
Your guide will meet you out front of the New Wave Guest House, and together we’ll ride a horse-drawn cart to a local tea shop. Here, you’ll get to relax over some tea, and perhaps shop for some beer and snacks (at your own expense) to enjoy as a picnic on board the boat.
Then, we’ll head over to Ayar Jetty and hop aboard for a sunset cruise along the Ayeyarwady River (also known as the Irrawaddy River). We’ll float along for about 90 minutes, and you’ll have plenty of excellent photo opportunities — capture a shot of local life along the shore, or of the wildlife around you, or of the sun setting beyond the river’s edge. If snapping photos isn’t your thing, then just sit back and take it all in, soaking up the sights with your own inner camera.
Once our cruise has finished, we’ll head back to the jetty and your guide will help you arrange for local transportation back to your hotel.
- Transportation fares.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Local Snacks
- Food and drinks
- souvenirs and personal shopping
- tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Bagan by Boat Sunset Cruise tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
Full payment of 26 USD is required to confirm this tour.Travel Insurance
Bagan by Boat Sunset Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bagan by Boat Sunset Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
In front of New Wave Guest House, Wet Kyi Inn, Nyaung Oo, BagaMeeting end point :
Ayar Jetty (near Aye Yar River View Resort)