- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Bang PaIn Palace, which used to be the royal summer palace
- Visit the Pavilion on the lake
- Explore Ayutthaya Historical Park, the world heritage site
- Enjoy the views on a cruise along Chao Phraya River
7:00–7:30 am: Pick up at major hotels in Bangkok (pickup time will be confirmed by reservation) and depart Bangkok by air-conditioned coach.
9:00 am: Arrive at the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, originally built by an Ayutthaya King in the 17th century and has been restored and maintained by Thai kings until today. One of the main highlights of the Bang Pa-In Palace is the Pavilion in the lake named "Aisawan Dhipaya Asana Pavilion" also known as the “Divine Seat of Personal Freedom”.
11:00 am: Visit Wat Phrasrisanphet, the city's largest temple built in the 14th century and used as the royal temple-cum-palace by several kings, Viharn Phra Monkol Bopit and Wat Mahathat. These are the most important temples of Ayutthaya.
1:00 pm: Welcome on board the luxurious cruise at Wat Chong Lom. Enjoy a delightful lunch with a variety of oriental and western dishes. After lunch relax on the decks and enjoy the breathtaking scenery along the Chaophraya River banks.
3:00 pm: Take a coffee break and enjoy the cruise back to Bangkok. The ship passes the enchanting sights along the Chao Phraya riverbank including the Royal Grand Palace, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, The Reclining Buddha Temple, the Temple of Dawn and some world-class 5-star hotels as you reach the River City Pier.
4:00 pm: Arrive at the River City Pier.
- English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cruise along Chao Phraya River
- Round trip transfer to your hotel in town
- All entrance fees as mentioned on this program
- Coffee/ tea as mentioned on this program
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationDress code: please keep your shoulders and knees covered.