- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Experience the sunset and sunrise over Ulu?u
- Visit Aboriginal Rock Art sites in Kakadu National Park
- Visit Litchfield National Park
Nothing can quite prepare you for the sight of Ulu?u. But when you've caught your breath, switch ancient rock formations and wide open spaces for sacred rock art sites and wildlife wherever you look. Learn about Aboriginal life and get refreshed in the waterfalls and natural pools of Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks before rolling into Darwin. Yeah, it's good to be you.
Day 1 : Alice Springs to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
Day 2 : Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
Day 3 : Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park to Kings Canyon
Day 4 : Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
Day 5 : Alice Springs
Day 6 : Alice Springs to Tennant Creek
Day 7 : Tennant Creek to Katherine
Day 8 : Katherine
Day 9 : Katherine to Kakadu National Park
Day 10 : Kakadu National Park
Day 11 : Kakadu National Park to Darwin
- 10 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 5 Dinners
- 2 nights in hostels
- 5 nights in hotels
- 2 nights in motels
- 1 night in a swag
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Awesome Topdeck Crew
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Ayers Rock are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Rock N Top tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 112 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 75 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 18 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Rock N Top tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rock N Top tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.