8 Trips by Autopia ToursSt Paul's Cathedral, Melbourne, Australia
- Enjoy a stunning sunset from your favorite vantage point in the Blue Mountains.
- Avoid the crowds! Give peak hour with later departures a miss.
- Enjoy a guided bush walk with amazing views and wildlife spotting.
- Drive on the famous Great Ocean Road, see the 12 Apostles.
- Hike through the forest in Grampians National Park, see Mackenzie Falls.
- Take a guided walk through the rainforest in Otway.
- See the 12 Apostles.
- Visit the Loch Ard Gorge & Shipwreck Coastline.
- Koala spotting in wild.
- Drive through the famous Great Ocean Road, see the 12 Apostles.
- Wildlife viewing & a guided rainforest walk in Otways.
- Explore Grampians National Park.
- Drive through the amazing Great Ocean Road & visit the famous 12 Apostles.
- Explore the rainforest inside Great Otway National Park.
- Visit Grampians National Park.
2 days road trips trip in Australia, visiting Melbourne, Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park. Read More
- Starts /Ends Melbourne/Melbourne View Map
- Operator Autopia Tours
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Spend a night in Grampians National Park.
- Visit either Mackenzie Falls or Silverband Falls, depending on the weather.
- Explore 12 Apostles & the Loch Ard Gorge.
- Journey to Shark Bay and see stunning natural sceneries.
- See Monkey Mia's friendly wild dolphins & discover pristine white beaches.
- Wander through the Pinnacles Desert.
- Explore Lancelin's coastlines and Pinnacles Desert.
- Visit a shell beach made up of millions of tiny seashells.
- Meet the famous dolphins of Monkey Mia.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results