- Visit tucked-away bars hidden in basements, back alleys, and old loading docks.
- Sample a surprise mix of local delicacies.
- Sip on cocktails at some of the most intriguing spots in town.
- Learn about Melbourne’s history with a drink in-hand.
- Try local beers, wines, and cocktails at four unique Melbourne establishments.
- Explore the Paris End of Collins Street, home to some of the ritziest shops in the Victorian capital.
- See Melbourne from its highest point, the Eureka Skydeck.
- Try a flat white at a local café and become one with Melbourne’s coffee obsession.
- Learn about Melbourne’s rich multicultural history with lunch featuring your guide’s favourite cuisine.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results