- duration 15 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 8-95 yrs
- max group size 2
- Tour Code BM-39139
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore Auckland, a city surrounded by 48 volcanoes and numerous islands
- Head on a tour of the Waitomo Caves, illuminated by thousands of glow worms
- Visit Aoraki, the tallest mountain in New Zealand with a height of 3,724 meters
- Travel to Melbourne, a multicultural city with a bustling art scene and boutiques
- Discover the Sydney Opera House and marvel over its architectural excellence
- Drive to Bondi Beach, one of the most famous beach destinations in the world
- Show more
Discover some of the most magnificent mountains, breathtaking fjords, fascinating cities, and spectacular rainforests on the planet with this tour of New Zealand and Australia! Begin your journey in Auckland, the capital of New Zealand and a vibrant city that sits squarely on the Pacific Ring of Fire. Learn about the past and present volcanic activity of the city as you explore the diverse neighborhoods and historic landmarks. Drive over the Auckland Harbour Bridge and take in the magnificent views of the Hauraki Gulf and the city skyline. Visit The Domain, the oldest park in Auckland and one of the largest in the city! Head on a tour of the Waitomo Caves as you will travel through the beautiful farmlands and enjoy a breathtaking boat ride on the Glowworm Grotto, illuminated by thousands of tiny glowworms. Catch a flight to Christchurch to uncover the extraordinary sights of the Southern Alps from Mount Cook, the highest mountain in New Zealand with a height of 3,724 meters, before you visit Lake Tekapo en route to Queenstown. From there you will fly to Melbourne, the cultural capital of Australia filled with fascinating hidden gems including an underground art scene, extraordinary restaurants, and ample shopping opportunities. Wander around the Fitzroy Gardens, one of the most beautiful gardens in Melbourne, and visit Albert Park, home to the Australian Grand Prix. Take a train to Sydney to visit the Opera House, known for its extraordinary architectural design, and drive to Bondi Beach, the most famous surfing beach in the country. Your tour of New Zealand and Australia will end in Sydney, and you will head home filled with fascinating memories!
Day 1: Auckland (arrival)
Day 2: Auckland
Day 3: Auckland – Rotorua - Auckland
Day 4: Auckland – Christchurch
Day 5: Christchurch
Day 6: Christchurch – Queenstown
Day 7: Queenstown
Day 8: Queenstown
Day 9: Queenstown – Melbourne
Day 10: Melbourne
Day 11: Melbourne
Day 12: Melbourne – Sydney (by Train)
Day 13: Sydney
Day 14: Sydney
Day 15: Sydney (departure) –
- 14 nights’ accommodation on a twin sharing basis at listed superior hotels or similar
- Daily buffet breakfasts in New Zealand
- Daily buffet breakfast in Melbourne
- All Arrival and departure airport transfers
- All Transportation in AC modern vehicles
- Domestic flights (Auckland – Christchurch)
- Regional flight (Queenstown – Melbourne)
- Services of English-speaking guide during the tours
- All sightseeing as per the detailed itinerary
- Economy class train ticket from Melbourne - Sydney
- All applicable taxes
- All entrance fees as per the detailed itinerary
- Items of a personal nature, tips, and gratuities
- Visa fees, if applicable
- Items not mentioned as included
- Earn US$ 97+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of New Zealand and Australia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 78 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 77 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 May 2024, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 77 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders of New Zealand and Australia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of New Zealand and Australia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.IS THIS A CHILD FRIENDLY TOUR? ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for children on escorted tours is 8. Minimum age on Safaris is 12. Minimum age for game drives in Kruger National Park (South Africa) is 12. Minimum age for Uganda programs is 15.Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, a notarized letter, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel should be carried.