- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cathedral Cove Tour
- The Lost Spring
This short getaway to the Coromandel is a perfect little break. Kick back and relax on the stunning Coromandel Peninsula! This short 3-day tour makes it super-easy to work around your busy schedule.
Included in this trip are the key highlights of the region - Hot Water Beach, Cathedral Cove and the Lost Spring.
You’ll also have free time to explore the town and coastline of Whitianga.
Day 1 Auckland to Whitianga
Day 2 Whitianga
Day 3 Whitianga to Auckland
- 3* Accommodation - Private Room & Breakfast
- Ferry from Auckland to Coromandel
- Transportation from Ferry to Whitianga
- Shuttle from Whitanga to Auckland City
- Cathedral Cove Day Tour
- Lost Springs Geothermal Pools Entry
- Any international flights to/from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Whitianga Flyer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Whitianga Flyer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 November 2021, a deposit of 70 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Whitianga Flyer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Whitianga Flyer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.