- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 8
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Dig your own jacuzzi at Hot Water Beach
- Explore Hobbiton on a guided tour
- Cross the Tongariro Crossing and climb Mt Maunganui
Start off from Auckland, journeying through epic landscapes rich in Maori culture. Cover the entire North Island and discover a bunch of awesome, handpicked locations as you travel with a group of like-minded people. We’re dedicated to making sure you have an epic time, so our tour is super flexible when it comes to optional activities that suit your unique travel style – whether you’re an adrenaline junkie or a couch potato!
Looking for a fun way to experience New Zealand and meeting new friends without the stress of having to plan your own travel? We’ve got you covered!
Day 1: Auckland – Paihia
Day 2: Paihia – Cape Reinga – Paihia
Day 3: Paihia – Auckland
Day 4: Auckland – Tauranga via Coromandel
Day 5: Tauranga – Rotorua
Day 6: Rotorua – Taupo
Day 7: Taupo – Tongariro National Park (Tongariro Crossing) – Taupo
Day 8: Taupo – Napier
Day 9: Napier – River Valley
Day 10: River Valley to Wellington
Day 11: Wellington
Day 12: Wellington to New Plymouth
Day 13: New Plymouth – Raglan
Day 14: Raglan to Auckland & departure
- All accommodation
- Awesome guides & 24/7 assistance
- Transport as per the itinerary, including to and from itinerary attractions and included activities only
- All inclusions listed on the day-to-day itinerary
- Extras listed in itinerary
- Food unless purchased. For an extra $40/day – continental breakfast, G/D/V-friendly lunch & dinner
- Transport to and from activities not included in the tour price
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationComfortable walking shoes are recommended Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, parts your tour may be canceled and you will not be entitled to a refund. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that it shall be your responsibility and at your cost to join the tour if itinerary departure times are missed. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler - Minimum age is 18 years. Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions. Not recommended for pregnant women. Not recommended for participants with back or mobility problems. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. - Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.