- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Waitomo Caves
- Overnight stay in a traditional Maori marae
- Traditional Hangi lunch
- Visit Lake Taupo and Huka Falls
On this short but sweet as trip, you'll stay overnight in a traditional Maori marae, make your way through Middle Earth and hike the picturesque Tongariro National Park - with plenty of waterfalls, lakes, mud pools and volcanoes to feast your eyes on along the way. Feeling brave? Why not get your adrenalin pumping with an extreme sport or two? When in New Zealand...
Day 1 : Auckland to Rotorua
Day 2 : Rotorua
Day 3 : Rotorua to Tongariro National Park
Day 4 : Tongariro National Park
Day 5 : Tongariro to Wellington
- 4 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 2 Dinners
- -3 nights in hotels
- 1 night in a traditional Maori marae
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle with free Wi-Fi
-Waitomo Glowworm Caves: from $53.00
-Ruakuri Cave: from $76.00
-Blackwater rafting at Waitomo Caves: from $147.00
-Visit the Hobbiton movie set: from $124.00
-Canopy tour in Rotorua: from $159.00
-Visit a mud bath and spa: from 75.00
-Zorbing in Rotorua: from $45.00
-Whitewater rafting in Rotorua: from $90.00
-Hike the Tongariro Alpine Crossing: from $195.00
-Quad biking in Tongariro National Park: from $155.00
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Wellington are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sweet As North tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 39 today.
- Save US$ 26+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sweet As North tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 31 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sweet As North tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sweet As North tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.