- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Stay overnight in a traditional Maori Marae
- Take part in a Haka and Poi class
- Visit Huka Falls
- Visit Lake Taupo
Mix with Maoris, make your way through Middle Earth and hike through the picturesque Tongariro National Park on your way to Wellington. Along the way, you'll get to see postcard-perfect waterfalls, lakes, mud pools and volcanoes. For the brave, there's all kinds of extreme sports to get that adrenalin going as well. Ready to visit New Zealand's North Island? Let's go!
Day 1 : Auckland to Rotorua
Day 2 : Rotorua
Day 3 : Rotorua to Tongariro National Park
Day 4 : Tongariro National Park
Day 5 : Tongariro to Wellington
- 5 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 2 Dinners
- 3 nights in hotels
- 1 night in a traditional Maori Marae
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle with free Wi-fi
- Awesome Topdeck Crew
The prices of optional activities offered on this trip change regularly. When prices are listed, they should be used only as a guide.
New Zealand - Waitomo
Glowworm Cave Tour: NZD 53
Black water Rafting : NZD 147
New Zealand - Rotorua
White Water Rafting: NZD 90
Canopy Tour: NZD 149
Hobbiton Tour: NZD 119
Mud Bath & Spa from: NZD 33
OGO from: NZD 45
Velocity Valley 4 Tune: NZD115
Velocity Valley VIP Package: NZD 185
New Zealand - Taupo
Bungy: NZD 180
Extreme Swing: NZD 155
New Zealand - Tongariro National Park
Guided Tongariro Alpine Crossing: NZD 195
Guided 1.5 hour Quad Biking: NZD 155
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Wellington are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sweet As North tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 39 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 26 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 26 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sweet As North tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sweet As North tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.